Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Black End Zones

70 posts in this topic

Posted

i dig it.

white uniforms will look good against it :)

Posted

Is it just me or do our colors not match properly every since Nike took over? Look at the stadium seats color compared to the lettering on the field. It just doesn't look right in my eyes.

Posted

What does the other side say?!?

:P

"Chargers" obviously.

1 person likes this

Posted

Is it just me or do our colors not match properly every since Nike took over? Look at the stadium seats color compared to the lettering on the field. It just doesn't look right in my eyes.

Yeah, you're crazy.

Posted

Funny-gifs-i-get-excited-about-insurance-too.gif
1 person likes this

Posted

Could be because after Preseason Game #2, there won't be another game at BoA for 4 whole weeks. Preseason only I bet.

Posted

we're only 17% of the way to an all-black field, so I am extremely disappointed in this move.

Posted

I never understood the whole thing about black killing the grass.

If it's true, then why isn't it a problem on other parts of the field? Like on the 2 Panther logos at the 30's?

Perhaps they only need to somehow remove the black every couple of weeks, let the grass recover for a few days, then repaint it.

I bet a top-notch investigative reporter like Joe Person could get to the bottom of this mystery.

Posted

Nice. The NFL logo is still holding down midfield like a boss.

1 person likes this

Posted

To go along with the cat gif:

Posted

Could be because after Preseason Game #2, there won't be another game at BoA for 4 whole weeks. Preseason only I bet.

you may be right ... the DNC is gonna fug that field up

Posted

I ordered the panthers just do it t shirt off the team store site and it's black with what looked like blue writing but in person looks like jaguar colors. Very disappointing. But also ordered a different Nike shirt in blue and looks perfect. Not sure why the discrepency