Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Homemade illuminating panther logo sign for my house window

56 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm pretty sure that I understand how you did this, but can you explain slide 5 for me so that I can make sure, please?

Slide 3 is the front after I used the razor knife, slide 4 is the semi transparent stuff I used. , Slide 5 is the back side....I used a glue gun and cut up the blue stuff and glued it to the back side of the cardboard. I even used the semitransparent white stuff for the teeth and eyes so they didnt glow so much. it took about 2,5 hours. you dont need the old miller thing I had. You can just build a box and put a bulb in it. My best friend is a falcon fan so he is going to build a box and put a bulb in it so I will let you know how it goes as there will be some kinks to be worked out. This can be done for about $15 and 3 hours of work. I will be putting this up again tonight, tomorrow night ....every sunday night and every night dey playin da foooseball BOBBY!!!!

Posted

After dark when you pass my house now there is no denying that blue panther glowing...it is up in my room over the garage and it sticks out like a sore thumb. All these fuggin stupid steelers fans and pats fans can eat a panther D!!!!! cause their gay flags are only good for the daytime.

3 people like this

Posted

oh also check my jersey collection....all offensive but I will be adding a Luke & beason jerseys.....notice I have white, black, blue & the grey storm jersey #89 which is my fav although the Cam is fresh. They are all the sewn numbers and not the crappy screen prints.

post-7027-0-43168600-1344637554_thumb.jp

2 people like this

Posted

awesome work!

Posted

Great job

Posted

that is very well done... kudos good sir

Posted

f4360c66_most-impressive-darth-vader.jpeg

Posted

oh also check my jersey collection....all offensive but I will be adding a Luke & beason jerseys.....notice I have white, black, blue & the grey storm jersey #89 which is my fav although the Cam is fresh. They are all the sewn numbers and not the crappy screen prints.

I am a fan of authentics and or "premieres"

Def not in the market of a "cheap high quality jersey"

I don't buy the BoBo ones

Posted

I dont own a new logo one or a "keep pounding" one. I will......probably b a luke or I have always liked the kracken and he might have a breakout year. I might just get a custom jersey with Kracken on the back

Posted

Damn, that light is awesome dude. I would pay a good $50-$100 for one of those.

Posted

Great job on the sign. Looks very good.

Posted

Sorry, double post.