Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dpantherman

Sean McDermott comments on the #2 CB spot

125 posts in this topic

McDermott is so negative. Doesn't he know we drafted a cover LB, and our D-Line is older which should be interesting. That changes everything!

At least we'll get a look at Norman tomorrow.

The sky is falling!!! The sky is falling!!!!

Oh my God, we are going to suck!!!! After all, the number 2 corner in a zone defense is the most important position of all!!!!

Oh my God, we are going to suck!!!! After all, the number 2 corner in a zone defense is the most important position of all!!!!

Exactly! There is nothing that can stop the Panthers from having a good defense before the season starts!

Some people want you to believe there is absolutely zero effect from having bad DT, CB, and mediocre S at best.

One of the reasons I continue to be on the 6-8 win bandwagon. We face cream-of-the-crop passing offenses all year and we have suspect corner play and pass rush. You have to have one or the other to play defense. Until proven otherwise, we have neither.

You act like our secondary wasn't bad last year or something. If they don't improve then yes, we most likely will suck again.

Julio jones had 100+ against the ravens in the 1st half. Gamble on Julio and who's gonna cover White? It's a serious concern folks.

I knew this was going to be a problem, and have been saying that it was our biggest need all offseason.