Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Boltergeist

2012-13 EPL season

219 posts in this topic

I knew fergie time was real. However, watching the games, the referee play is always questionable when they are playing from behind.

What has taken me aback so far this season has been the goals disallowed for Liverpool. Then after the goal by Suarez was disallowed, they allow a very similar goal by chicharito to win the game. In the end, man utd is coddled.

The Suarez disallowed goal against Everton was just absurd. There is no way any sane person would have made that call. I do not understand.

ok. so who wants to hang for some time on the pitch? i saw where there is one match at 745 and uhh, no. not getting up that early.

lots of 10am matches but didn't see if they were on ESPN. maybe Fox Soccer Channel or Sky but haven't seen.

sure some of you guys know the tv schedules.

ok. so who wants to hang for some time on the pitch? i saw where there is one match at 745 and uhh, no. not getting up that early.

lots of 10am matches but didn't see if they were on ESPN. maybe Fox Soccer Channel or Sky but haven't seen.

sure some of you guys know the tv schedules.

I'm working Saturday now. Not happy about it. We need to do this soon though.

Arsenal just signed new deal with Fly Emirates and about to ink new deal with Nike. Both would be worth close to $250 millions... Arsenal war chest will have near $300 million before Winter transfer window... Why the fug is Arsene Wenger keep holding on to all these money?

It's official. I will be in the stands at Anfield on April 20th watching Liverpool v. Chelsea! So stoked!

Honestly amazed we've made it back to the top 4. Not sure how I feel about this, as I still think AVB is a moron.

Good thing we picked up quality this offseason. Can't wait to see how we improve in the January window.

Torres looking like what Chelsea expected him to look like when they brought him in. Crossbar denied his hat trick bid.

Not really Premier League related, but congratulations to Lionel Messi for breaking Gerd Muller's record of 85 goals in a single year by netting his 86th today. Took Messi more games, but still a hell of an accomplishment.