Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Boltergeist

2012-13 EPL season

219 posts in this topic

Eh? Man U is half a billion dollar in debt? When will their credit card run out?

Transfer fun has started: Demba Ba to Chelsea, Sturridge to Liverpool

So no Pato to Liverpool?

Ba is a great CF, now they can send Torres back to bench.

Arsenal submitted a bid for Adrian Lopez from Athletico Madrid. Another guy who will likely flop in premier league.

Liverpool is actually stringing together some decent performances. Go Redddssss

So no Pato to Liverpool?

Ba is a great CF, now they can send Torres back to bench.

Arsenal submitted a bid for Adrian Lopez from Athletico Madrid. Another guy who will likely flop in premier league.

I don't think the Reds wants to deal with another player who can't stay healthy. Pato has a lot of talent, but he is just too injury-prone. He'll feel more comfortable in Brazil.

Chelsea lost to QPR? Just wow... No matter who Chelsea buys or how much they spend, they always tend do suck...

Joe Cole back to West Ham. Goodbye £100,000 per week. What a waste.

Arsenal did wreck Newcastle.

That douche Gareth Bale got booked again for diving, so he has to serve a one-game ban. Apparently he feels unhappy with the Prem League rules and may try to leave.

Did you watch the game? That call was pure bullshit... defender came right at him, not the ball, slammed his knee into the side/rear of Bale's knee, which caused it to buckle. There were no theatrics, the likes of which Rooney gives any time anyone gets near him, but Bale gets a yellow.

I thought he might have dove from the first camera angles, but when they showed the scene from the 6 spot, it was obvious why Bale went down. I'm not, by any means, saying he's pure and above taking a dive every now and then - all players do it to some degree - but that call was flat out rediculous.

Is his "leaving" tied to rumor that RM might offer 50m pounds for him this offseason? I doubt he goes though. Levy knows how importnat Bale is to the team's dynamics and pace. Although, it would be hard to argue 50 million pounds.. that's a lot of replacement we could afford.

Did you watch the game? That call was pure bullshit... defender came right at him, not the ball, slammed his knee into the side/rear of Bale's knee, which caused it to buckle. There were no theatrics, the likes of which Rooney gives any time anyone gets near him, but Bale gets a yellow.

I thought he might have dove from the first camera angles, but when they showed the scene from the 6 spot, it was obvious why Bale went down. I'm not, by any means, saying he's pure and above taking a dive every now and then - all players do it to some degree - but that call was flat out rediculous.

Is his "leaving" tied to rumor that RM might offer 50m pounds for him this offseason? I doubt he goes though. Levy knows how importnat Bale is to the team's dynamics and pace. Although, it would be hard to argue 50 million pounds.. that's a lot of replacement we could afford.

I didn't see it, to be honest. If you do this though, you deserve what you get.

bale-dive.gif