Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Boltergeist

2012-13 EPL season

219 posts in this topic

As a professional athlete, you should never kick little boy in the ribs during a final cup game...

After watching the full video and learning that the ballboy is 17 years old, I am 100% on Hazards side about this. Red card should be rescinded (no suspension) and the kid should never be allowed to work a game again. Not only was the ballboy intentionally time-wasting, he embellished the kick- Hazard got the ball

Yeah the more I see it the less sympathy I feel for that little brat. Hazard should have handled it differently, maybe speaking to the ref about extra added time but who knows its all discretionary and I don't think that the ref really saw it.

Either way it's a poo move by that kid and I can't stand Chelsea.

Let's see if he gets banned from the stadium for a bit. He should be, considering he cheated, then bragged to the world about it. The owners of the club should make an example that they won't tolerate this behavior, or else they come off as looking like they support it.

Mario Balotelli to AC Milan. Reported 25 million Euros with add ons.

Noooo! It was so entertaining to watch him in EPL.

Noooo! It was so entertaining to watch him in EPL.

Yes it was.

Read reports that Pep Guardiola will be given £240m to revamp his Bayern Munich squad next season and his number one target is Luis Suarez. GTFO, Pep.

Yes it was.

Read reports that Pep Guardiola will be given £240m to revamp his Bayern Munich squad next season and his number one target is Luis Suarez. GTFO, Pep.

FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUC

Anji buying Willian from Shakhtar for 55m... Damn... Spurs about to sign Leandro Damiao.