Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2012-13 EPL season

219 posts in this topic

Posted

He just wanted a bite of Champions League success...

Posted

He prefers white meat.

Posted

om nom nom nom. As a liverpool fan I think it is poor and his season should be done. He was also in the race for PFA and I think that is gone too.

Posted

om nom nom nom. As a liverpool fan I think it is poor and his season should be done. He was also in the race for PFA and I think that is gone too.

I think at some point leagues should start banning these players for life. First the racism thing with Patrice Evra, then refused to shake Evra's hand later in the season and now he is tried to bite someone....AGAIN. As a United fan for the last decade, I don't want Liverpool to do well and I despise many of the players on the team, but at least the club typically had class and dignity. Luis Suarez is destroying the reputation of Liverpool single handedly. Liverpool is no longer a european powerhouse, and not as visable worldwide, so when the news of these douchebag things that Suarez keeps doing make headlines, it just further pushes people away from L'pool.

Edit: Liverpool has only fined Suarez. Liverpool has officially become a joke.

http://espnfc.com/news/story/_/id/1421231/liverpool%27s-luis-suarez-fined-for-biting-branislav-ivanovic?cc=5901

Posted

Hell of a come from behind win for my guys against ManC. Now, with game in hand, we can retake our spot from the Gooners, and end the season upsetting Chumpski to keep at least third.

Hey.. I can dream, right?

Posted

Fergie stepping down at ManU at season's end

As for position races, both Manchester teams have clinched Group spots in next year's Champs league. Chelsea can all but clinch a group spot with a win over Spurs today. A Spurs win would put them in 4th over Arsenal by 1.

Relegationwise: QPR and Reading are already heading down. Wigan gacked a chance to get in the 38 pt clusterfug. Norwich and Newcastle would be in trouble if Wigan gets even with them on points.

Promotion: Cardiff and Hull are coming up, and the playoff for the last spot is starting with semis of Leicester-Watford and Crystal Palace-Brighton.

Posted

Wow, can't believe Sir Alex is retiring. Won't be the same without him around. Sad day.

Posted

Yea, Arsene Wenger might be next. 1 year left on his contract.

Posted

Sad day for my Devils.  Wish I had the money to book a flight, hotel and buy a ticket to the game on Sunday.  I can't even begin to imagine what it will be like at Old Trafford for Fergie's last game.

Posted

You know Jose Mourinho wants the job, but I have a feeling United will go for a lower profile guy like David Moyes

Posted

You know Jose Mourinho wants the job, but I have a feeling United will go for a lower profile guy like David Moyes

I would only want Mourinho if he were to sign a 10 year contract with very strict verbage as to whether or not he can leave if he wants to.  I like him a lot, and he has a lot of respect for United, but I don't want him here for 3 years and then us have to scramble to find a manager then.

Posted

11 minutes in, Oscar scores to give Chelsea a 1-0 lead over Spurs.