Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2012-13 EPL season

219 posts in this topic

Posted

Not sure if there are matches on first sat in dec. If so you jokers up for some matches and such?

Posted

Hell yeah, I'm a die hard gunners fan so u know what I'd like to watch.

Posted

Not sure if there are matches on first sat in dec. If so you jokers up for some matches and such?

Games on December 1:

West Ham v. Chelsea

Arsenal v. Swansea

Fulham v. Spurs

Liverpool (my boys) v. Southampton

Man City v. Everton

QPR v. Villa

West Brom v. Stoke

Reading v. Man U

Posted

ok, then lets firm this up monday of next week. big ben is proly easiest to get too and might have good specials.

Posted

I've not ever been to Big Ben. How is it?

Ri-Ra is pretty solid too.

Posted

not gone to the "new" big ben. its right beside the rail so getting there should be a breeze. more so than uptown but i don't mind ri ra's.

so big ben's, ri ra's or hooligans. i have not worked uptown for about a year and hooligan's just always seem to lack of tv's.

Posted

Looks like Harry Redknapp is getting back in the managing game, QPR has pegged him to replace Mark Hughes

Posted

Klaas-Jan Huntelaar and Edinson Cavani both linked to a possible move to either Arsenal or Liverpool when the January transfer period opens. Huntelaar reportedly going to be pretty cheap. Cavani could cost around £48million.

Posted

Arsenal needs striker bad. They got very good midfield and D but no real striker... Giroud managed only 4 goals in 12 games... that's not good... They also need true CDM but that's another story. Huntelaar was linked with Arsenal this summer but Arsenal gambled with Giroud...

Posted

Arsenal needs striker bad. They got very good midfield and D but no real striker... Giroud managed only 4 goals in 12 games... that's not good... They also need true CDM but that's another story. Huntelaar was linked with Arsenal this summer but Arsenal gambled with Giroud...

Huntelaar has been linked to the entire EPL. His performance during the Euros put everyone off. Now that he got two caps against Arsenal in Champions League play, they are back on him.

Posted

Huntelaar hates RVP... it will be epic if he joins Arsenal.

Posted

Huntelaar hates RVP... it will be epic if he joins Arsenal.

I'm sure he'd love the opportunity to outshine RVP in a head to head situation. April 27 might be an interesting match if The Hunter goes to Arsenal.

Of course, I still want him at Liverpool. Cavani too.