Sneijder reportedly wants £200,000 per week. Lolololol

#138 DirtyMagic97

DirtyMagic97

YNWA

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,389 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 04:22 PM

So no Pato to Liverpool?

Ba is a great CF, now they can send Torres back to bench.

Arsenal submitted a bid for Adrian Lopez from Athletico Madrid. Another guy who will likely flop in premier league.

I don't think the Reds wants to deal with another player who can't stay healthy. Pato has a lot of talent, but he is just too injury-prone. He'll feel more comfortable in Brazil.

#139 ARSEN

ARSEN

Banned

• ALL-PRO
  • 11,792 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 05:45 PM

Chelsea lost to QPR? Just wow... No matter who Chelsea buys or how much they spend, they always tend do suck...

#140 DirtyMagic97

DirtyMagic97

YNWA

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,389 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 07:21 AM

Joe Cole back to West Ham. Goodbye £100,000 per week. What a waste.

#141 Raskle

Raskle

Zookeeper

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,711 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 12:52 PM

Arsenal did wreck Newcastle.

That douche Gareth Bale got booked again for diving, so he has to serve a one-game ban. Apparently he feels unhappy with the Prem League rules and may try to leave.

Did you watch the game? That call was pure bullshit... defender came right at him, not the ball, slammed his knee into the side/rear of Bale's knee, which caused it to buckle. There were no theatrics, the likes of which Rooney gives any time anyone gets near him, but Bale gets a yellow.

I thought he might have dove from the first camera angles, but when they showed the scene from the 6 spot, it was obvious why Bale went down. I'm not, by any means, saying he's pure and above taking a dive every now and then - all players do it to some degree - but that call was flat out rediculous.

Is his "leaving" tied to rumor that RM might offer 50m pounds for him this offseason? I doubt he goes though. Levy knows how importnat Bale is to the team's dynamics and pace. Although, it would be hard to argue 50 million pounds.. that's a lot of replacement we could afford.

#142 DirtyMagic97

DirtyMagic97

YNWA

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,389 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 04:13 PM

Did you watch the game? That call was pure bullshit... defender came right at him, not the ball, slammed his knee into the side/rear of Bale's knee, which caused it to buckle. There were no theatrics, the likes of which Rooney gives any time anyone gets near him, but Bale gets a yellow.

I thought he might have dove from the first camera angles, but when they showed the scene from the 6 spot, it was obvious why Bale went down. I'm not, by any means, saying he's pure and above taking a dive every now and then - all players do it to some degree - but that call was flat out rediculous.

Is his "leaving" tied to rumor that RM might offer 50m pounds for him this offseason? I doubt he goes though. Levy knows how importnat Bale is to the team's dynamics and pace. Although, it would be hard to argue 50 million pounds.. that's a lot of replacement we could afford.

I didn't see it, to be honest. If you do this though, you deserve what you get.

Posted Image

#143 DirtyMagic97

DirtyMagic97

YNWA

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,389 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 04:13 PM

Ok, just found it. CLEAR DIVE.

Posted Image

#144 DirtyMagic97

DirtyMagic97

YNWA

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,389 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 04:22 PM

Suarez does it too, and I can't stand that poo.

Posted Image

#145 thatlookseasy

thatlookseasy

Death to pennies

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,950 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 04:23 PM

Ok, just found it. CLEAR DIVE.

Posted Image

Nah thats not a dive. Bale dives all the time but if you clip a player running at speed hes gonna go down. Is he looking for a foul there? Probably, but its still not a dive

#146 Raskle

Raskle

Zookeeper

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,711 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 04:49 PM

Like I said... Bale has his share of dives, but that one wasn't a dive. I can't stand it either... or the theatrics of "Ow.. my hamstring/knee/shin/foot is killing me..." but I'll be back up in three seconds once I realize the ref isn't going for the card against me.

Unfortunately, it's also a known conception that if some players don't dive, howl, whatever, it becomes a one-sided game fairly quickly. It sucks.. I wish it didn't happen, but if a team doesn't do it, they get trounced a lot of the time by the team that does and is awarded many more penalty kicks and other advantages.

#147 DirtyMagic97

DirtyMagic97

YNWA

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,389 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 05:04 PM

Nah thats not a dive. Bale dives all the time but if you clip a player running at speed hes gonna go down. Is he looking for a foul there? Probably, but its still not a dive

That is 100% a dive in my opinion. This is the only sport that a player getting clipped (more like brushed there) falls down. That is precisely what the refs are trying to eliminate. Ticky tacky bullshit like that. The obvious ones are easy. That one was somewhat close, but Bale went down of his own accord.

#148 ARSEN

ARSEN

Banned

• ALL-PRO
  • 11,792 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 10:16 PM

Apparently Mancini and Mario Balotelli got a into a huge fight today. They had to be separated by other players... Wow... Mario might be sold at bargain.

#149 DirtyMagic97

DirtyMagic97

YNWA

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,389 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 05:47 AM

Apparently Mancini and Mario Balotelli got a into a huge fight today. They had to be separated by other players... Wow... Mario might be sold at bargain.

Yea I saw the dust up. Mario is a cancer and will be a cancer to any team he goes to. He just doesn't care.

#150 ARSEN

ARSEN

Banned

• ALL-PRO
  • 11,792 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 08:38 AM

I think he can be controlled by a good coach. Mincini is a dickhead and lots of times he starts poo as well. Must be Italian thing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com