• Please log in to reply
218 replies to this topic

#101 AppStatePanther

AppStatePanther

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationMint Hill
HUDDLER

Posted 09 December 2012 - 10:59 PM

It's official. I will be in the stands at Anfield on April 20th watching Liverpool v. Chelsea! So stoked!

damn man, that is awesome. My birthday is the 30th. Care to treat a fellow LFC fan to his best birthday present ever?

#102 DirtyMagic97

DirtyMagic97

YNWA

SUPPORTER

Posted 10 December 2012 - 05:12 AM

damn man, that is awesome. My birthday is the 30th. Care to treat a fellow LFC fan to his best birthday present ever?

Were it not already costing me a significant amount, I would love to. I'll be sure to take some good pictures for you at least!

#103 AppStatePanther

AppStatePanther

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationMint Hill
HUDDLER

Posted 10 December 2012 - 09:22 AM

Were it not already costing me a significant amount, I would love to. I'll be sure to take some good pictures for you at least!

I think a Chelsea or Man Utd game at Anfield pretty much tops the list of sports games that id want to attend. Did you just buy a ticket or are you going through one of those soccer tours kinda thing?

#104 DirtyMagic97

DirtyMagic97

YNWA

SUPPORTER

Posted 10 December 2012 - 05:34 PM

I think a Chelsea or Man Utd game at Anfield pretty much tops the list of sports games that id want to attend. Did you just buy a ticket or are you going through one of those soccer tours kinda thing?

The CEO of a company that buys from the company I work for came and visited the plant. He and I got talking about sports and eventually came around to Liverpool. He has season tickets every year. He called me a week ago to tell me that I could go to the game with him if I wanted. Got my plane ticket now and I am so pumped.

#105 AppStatePanther

AppStatePanther

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationMint Hill
HUDDLER

Posted 11 December 2012 - 12:38 AM

The CEO of a company that buys from the company I work for came and visited the plant. He and I got talking about sports and eventually came around to Liverpool. He has season tickets every year. He called me a week ago to tell me that I could go to the game with him if I wanted. Got my plane ticket now and I am so pumped.

That's awesome man. take some pics and try to get a vid of YNWA before the game. Maybe we can make a splash in the Jan transfer market so we won't have to play Jose Enrique at left mid.

#106 DirtyMagic97

DirtyMagic97

YNWA

SUPPORTER

Posted 11 December 2012 - 05:20 AM

That's awesome man. take some pics and try to get a vid of YNWA before the game. Maybe we can make a splash in the Jan transfer market so we won't have to play Jose Enrique at left mid.

I hope we can get someone. From everything I have read, we a re looking to nab a striker during the January transfer window. Suarez can't do it alone I guess haha. We still have a few pieces to acquire before we can make a run at top 4.

#107 AppStatePanther

AppStatePanther

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationMint Hill
HUDDLER

Posted 11 December 2012 - 10:51 AM

I hope we can get someone. From everything I have read, we a re looking to nab a striker during the January transfer window. Suarez can't do it alone I guess haha. We still have a few pieces to acquire before we can make a run at top 4.

Yeah, I'm seeing rumors of Sturridge, Demba Ba, Darren Bent, and even Giuseppe Rossi. I personally would like to see Darren Bent, however, I'm not sure who Suarez would really work well with. I think Dirk Kuyt shouldve been given some more time out there with him playing in a RM providing role.

#108 DirtyMagic97

DirtyMagic97

YNWA

SUPPORTER

Posted 11 December 2012 - 05:53 PM

Yeah, I'm seeing rumors of Sturridge, Demba Ba, Darren Bent, and even Giuseppe Rossi. I personally would like to see Darren Bent, however, I'm not sure who Suarez would really work well with. I think Dirk Kuyt shouldve been given some more time out there with him playing in a RM providing role.

I've also heard the Reds are furiously going after Alexis Sanchez from Barca for a loan. I give that a 5% chance unfortunately. It's unfortunate that Henry seems unwilling to spend any money to make Liverpool better.

#109 AppStatePanther

AppStatePanther

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationMint Hill
HUDDLER

Posted 12 December 2012 - 10:52 AM

I've also heard the Reds are furiously going after Alexis Sanchez from Barca for a loan. I give that a 5% chance unfortunately. It's unfortunate that Henry seems unwilling to spend any money to make Liverpool better.

He refuses to spend any money but hes more than willing to fire the manager for not finishing in the top 4. It's like a bizzaro Al Davis situation. They wanted to move the team out of anfield...

#110 DirtyMagic97

DirtyMagic97

YNWA

SUPPORTER

Posted 12 December 2012 - 05:56 PM

He refuses to spend any money but hes more than willing to fire the manager for not finishing in the top 4. It's like a bizzaro Al Davis situation. They wanted to move the team out of anfield...

It's definitely not a good situation. He's willing to cash in on one of the greatest fan bases in all of sports, but he's not willing to give anything back. I hate it. I'm too young to have experienced the glory days of Liverpool. I want teams to fear Anfield again!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users