• Please log in to reply
218 replies to this topic

#196 Munch4455

Munch4455

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,080 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 10:48 AM

om nom nom nom. As a liverpool fan I think it is poor and his season should be done. He was also in the race for PFA and I think that is gone too.

I think at some point leagues should start banning these players for life. First the racism thing with Patrice Evra, then refused to shake Evra's hand later in the season and now he is tried to bite someone....AGAIN. As a United fan for the last decade, I don't want Liverpool to do well and I despise many of the players on the team, but at least the club typically had class and dignity. Luis Suarez is destroying the reputation of Liverpool single handedly. Liverpool is no longer a european powerhouse, and not as visable worldwide, so when the news of these douchebag things that Suarez keeps doing make headlines, it just further pushes people away from L'pool.

Edit: Liverpool has only fined Suarez. Liverpool has officially become a joke.
http://espnfc.com/ne...vanovic?cc=5901

#197 Raskle

Raskle

Zookeeper

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,510 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 09:29 AM

Hell of a come from behind win for my guys against ManC. Now, with game in hand, we can retake our spot from the Gooners, and end the season upsetting Chumpski to keep at least third.

Hey.. I can dream, right?

#198 Boltergeist

Boltergeist

Unicorns! Show ponies! Where's the beef!?

• HUDDLER
  • 6,201 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 07:03 AM

Fergie stepping down at ManU at season's end

As for position races, both Manchester teams have clinched Group spots in next year's Champs league. Chelsea can all but clinch a group spot with a win over Spurs today. A Spurs win would put them in 4th over Arsenal by 1.

Relegationwise: QPR and Reading are already heading down. Wigan gacked a chance to get in the 38 pt clusterfug. Norwich and Newcastle would be in trouble if Wigan gets even with them on points.

Promotion: Cardiff and Hull are coming up, and the playoff for the last spot is starting with semis of Leicester-Watford and Crystal Palace-Brighton.

#199 Ken

Ken

Triple Threat

• HUDDLER
  • 3,390 posts
  • Locationnyc

Posted 08 May 2013 - 08:53 AM

Wow, can't believe Sir Alex is retiring. Won't be the same without him around. Sad day.

#200 ARSEN

ARSEN

Banned

• HUDDLER
  • 11,047 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 09:37 AM

Yea, Arsene Wenger might be next. 1 year left on his contract.

#201 Munch4455

Munch4455

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,080 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 11:20 AM

Sad day for my Devils.  Wish I had the money to book a flight, hotel and buy a ticket to the game on Sunday.  I can't even begin to imagine what it will be like at Old Trafford for Fergie's last game.

#202 thatlookseasy

thatlookseasy

Death to pennies

• HUDDLER
  • 2,950 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 11:27 AM

You know Jose Mourinho wants the job, but I have a feeling United will go for a lower profile guy like David Moyes

#203 Munch4455

Munch4455

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,080 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 12:18 PM

You know Jose Mourinho wants the job, but I have a feeling United will go for a lower profile guy like David Moyes

I would only want Mourinho if he were to sign a 10 year contract with very strict verbage as to whether or not he can leave if he wants to.  I like him a lot, and he has a lot of respect for United, but I don't want him here for 3 years and then us have to scramble to find a manager then.

#204 Boltergeist

Boltergeist

• HUDDLER
  • 6,201 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 01:57 PM

11 minutes in, Oscar scores to give Chelsea a 1-0 lead over Spurs.                           

#205 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 12,117 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 02:14 PM

Spurs answer....that ball seemed to stay in the air forever...

#206 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 12,117 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 02:25 PM

Ramirez with a brilliant strike. Blue up 1...

#207 Boltergeist

Boltergeist

• HUDDLER
  • 6,201 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 03:05 PM

Chelsea missed a golden chance to go up 2 there

#208 Boltergeist

Boltergeist

• HUDDLER
  • 6,201 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 03:33 PM

all tied again and Spurs has looked like the side more likely to score again since

finishes 2-all so Chelsea is up 2 on Arsenal, 3 on Tottenham

#209 Boltergeist

Boltergeist

• HUDDLER
  • 6,201 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 09:14 AM

If Moyes wants to go to ManU he'll be free to since him and Everton are parting ways after the season

...and he will, signing a 6-year deal

#210 Munch4455

Munch4455

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,080 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 04:17 PM

If Moyes wants to go to ManU he'll be free to since him and Everton are parting ways after the season

...and he will, signing a 6-year deal

Lack of trophies bothers me, but he is also forced to sell his best players on a regular basis.  Hoping he can lure Fellaini to come to United.  Glad we got him instead of Mourinho.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.