218 replies to this topic

#31 ARSEN

ARSEN

Banned

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,239 posts

Posted 16 August 2012 - 07:54 PM

Spurs pullout from signing MiVila. Barca should sign Song this weekend and Arsenal should sign Sahin next week but only if Barca agrees to buy Song. If not then Liverpool gets Sahin. Spurs will sell Modric as soon as they find quality replacement and apparently no one want to join them or if they do they ask for too much money. Next week should be pretty active.

#32 ARSEN

ARSEN

Banned

• HUDDLER
  • 11,239 posts

Posted 16 August 2012 - 07:55 PM

them or Man City. my poor middling Newcastle.

otherwise, where the heck you been?

I think Newcastle will be good this season and might surprise some people.

#33 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 19,843 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 16 August 2012 - 07:58 PM

i hope so. i need to cobble some local huddlers from time to time on an early Sat and watch some matches. if im not going to any college football games that day.

#34 ARSEN

ARSEN

Banned

• HUDDLER
  • 11,239 posts

Posted 16 August 2012 - 07:59 PM

Just let me know. I don't mind at all.

#35 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 19,843 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 16 August 2012 - 08:03 PM

sounds good. i will get the old man husker over there too. he is a soccer guy. provided he too isn't off to Neb for games.

#36 ARSEN

ARSEN

Banned

• HUDDLER
  • 11,239 posts

Posted 16 August 2012 - 08:31 PM

Awesome. There is a soccer bar somewhere in Charlotte right?

#37 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 19,843 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 16 August 2012 - 09:16 PM

the new Big Ben in South End and Hooligans and Jackelopes come to mind. I'm sure there are more. Oh, Sir Edmund's, which is within walking distance.

#38 DirtyMagic97

DirtyMagic97

YNWA

• HUDDLER
  • 6,181 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 04:38 AM

the new Big Ben in South End and Hooligans and Jackelopes come to mind. I'm sure there are more. Oh, Sir Edmund's, which is within walking distance.

Count me in. Just as long as you guys don't mind me wearing my Reds jersey.

#39 SuperLego5

SuperLego5

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 05:24 AM

http://www.dailymail...-rises-26m.html

The only thing I found about 80m is their revenue which is different from net profits. If anything Man U farther sinks into debt. Man U decreased their debt by reducing their cash but in reality their debt increased. They bought RVP and Kagawa with a credit card. And please show me an article where Arsenal is in trouble. Arsenal posted near 120m in profits in last 4 years. Their current debt is $130m. They built $500m stadium 5 years ago... so that's hell of a debt payoff in my opinion. How Man U is gonna payoff half a billion dollars in debt, I have no idea.

Just to let you know, the quality of articles found in the newspaper you linked:

http://www.anorak.co...om-a-to-z.html/

The Daily Mail is utterly useless in every possible way.

I don't know for certain that Arsenal will be hit with an EBT tax case but I support the team (most successful football team in the world might I add) that has nearly been put out of business by the same case and the rumour is that Arsenal are next.

There's no way Man Utd will go out of business, or even struggle to pay wages. If you're pinning your hopes on that you will be disappointed. The Glazer's have more than doubled the clubs value in less than a decade while reducing the debt in an awful financial climate, if the trend continues then in a decades time the only teams that will be able to touch Man Utd will be clubs owned by oil barons.

#40 TouchMeNot97

TouchMeNot97

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 08:50 AM

Not trying to spam guys but figured I would share since there seems to be a few soccer fans on the huddle.

There is a new start-up company based out of South End in Charlotte that is basically a social media website/app for everything soccer/futbol called KYCK. It is sort of a blend between twitter, pintrest and the forums. It's a great place to hang out during games and interact with other fans. Check them out at www.kyck.com or download their Itunes app (not sure if they have a android app) and request an invite.

#41 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

• HUDDLER
  • 17,031 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 07:03 PM

Van Persie is a great player when healthy. Since he entered the league 9 years ago, Van Persie stayed healthy only 1 season... last season, contract season. Man U def taking a gamble with Van Persie.

Yep, exactly.

#42 ARSEN

ARSEN

Banned

• HUDDLER
  • 11,239 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 09:04 AM

Song in Barcelona today passing physical. Sahin should ink contract with Arsenal tomorrow or Monday.

#43 ARSEN

ARSEN

Banned

• HUDDLER
  • 11,239 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 11:14 AM

Newcastle vs Spurs next... Go Newcastle!

#44 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

• HUDDLER
  • 17,031 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 11:49 AM

Arsenal Match was a yawner despite some legit chances by Arsenal

#45 ARSEN

ARSEN

Banned

• HUDDLER
  • 11,239 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 12:23 PM

Saunderland had only 1 man upfront and everyone else was defending. They clearly played not to lose...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.