• Please log in to reply
218 replies to this topic

#91 DirtyMagic97

DirtyMagic97

YNWA

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,388 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 06:55 PM

I knew fergie time was real. However, watching the games, the referee play is always questionable when they are playing from behind.

What has taken me aback so far this season has been the goals disallowed for Liverpool. Then after the goal by Suarez was disallowed, they allow a very similar goal by chicharito to win the game. In the end, man utd is coddled.

The Suarez disallowed goal against Everton was just absurd. There is no way any sane person would have made that call. I do not understand.

#92 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,938 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 27 November 2012 - 12:00 AM

ok. so who wants to hang for some time on the pitch? i saw where there is one match at 745 and uhh, no. not getting up that early.
lots of 10am matches but didn't see if they were on ESPN. maybe Fox Soccer Channel or Sky but haven't seen.

sure some of you guys know the tv schedules.

#93 ARSEN

ARSEN

Banned

• ALL-PRO
  • 11,788 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 07:08 AM

Won't be able this Saturday...

#94 DirtyMagic97

DirtyMagic97

YNWA

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,388 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 06:24 PM

ok. so who wants to hang for some time on the pitch? i saw where there is one match at 745 and uhh, no. not getting up that early.
lots of 10am matches but didn't see if they were on ESPN. maybe Fox Soccer Channel or Sky but haven't seen.

sure some of you guys know the tv schedules.

I'm working Saturday now. Not happy about it. We need to do this soon though.

#95 DirtyMagic97

DirtyMagic97

YNWA

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,388 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 06:26 PM

Schalke general manager Horst Heldt has revealed that striker Klaas-Jan Huntelaar is available to any club willing to pay for his services in January, but he doesn't believe it will be Arsenal.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/1243093/schalke-boss-heldt:-arsenal-can't-afford-klass-jan-huntelaar-?cc=5901

wat?

#96 ARSEN

ARSEN

Banned

• ALL-PRO
  • 11,788 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 08:38 PM

Arsenal just signed new deal with Fly Emirates and about to ink new deal with Nike. Both would be worth close to $250 millions... Arsenal war chest will have near $300 million before Winter transfer window... Why the fug is Arsene Wenger keep holding on to all these money?

#97 DirtyMagic97

DirtyMagic97

YNWA

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,388 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 07:36 PM

It's official. I will be in the stands at Anfield on April 20th watching Liverpool v. Chelsea! So stoked!

#98 Raskle

Raskle

Zookeeper

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,711 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 08:13 PM

Honestly amazed we've made it back to the top 4. Not sure how I feel about this, as I still think AVB is a moron.

Good thing we picked up quality this offseason. Can't wait to see how we improve in the January window.

#99 DirtyMagic97

DirtyMagic97

YNWA

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,388 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 11:20 AM

Torres looking like what Chelsea expected him to look like when they brought him in. Crossbar denied his hat trick bid.

#100 DirtyMagic97

DirtyMagic97

YNWA

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,388 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 07:01 PM

Not really Premier League related, but congratulations to Lionel Messi for breaking Gerd Muller's record of 85 goals in a single year by netting his 86th today. Took Messi more games, but still a hell of an accomplishment.

#101 AppStatePanther

AppStatePanther

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,707 posts
  • LocationMint Hill

Posted 09 December 2012 - 10:59 PM

It's official. I will be in the stands at Anfield on April 20th watching Liverpool v. Chelsea! So stoked!

damn man, that is awesome. My birthday is the 30th. Care to treat a fellow LFC fan to his best birthday present ever?

#102 DirtyMagic97

DirtyMagic97

YNWA

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,388 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 05:12 AM

damn man, that is awesome. My birthday is the 30th. Care to treat a fellow LFC fan to his best birthday present ever?

Were it not already costing me a significant amount, I would love to. I'll be sure to take some good pictures for you at least!

#103 AppStatePanther

AppStatePanther

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,707 posts
  • LocationMint Hill

Posted 10 December 2012 - 09:22 AM

Were it not already costing me a significant amount, I would love to. I'll be sure to take some good pictures for you at least!

I think a Chelsea or Man Utd game at Anfield pretty much tops the list of sports games that id want to attend. Did you just buy a ticket or are you going through one of those soccer tours kinda thing?

#104 DirtyMagic97

DirtyMagic97

YNWA

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,388 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 05:34 PM

I think a Chelsea or Man Utd game at Anfield pretty much tops the list of sports games that id want to attend. Did you just buy a ticket or are you going through one of those soccer tours kinda thing?

The CEO of a company that buys from the company I work for came and visited the plant. He and I got talking about sports and eventually came around to Liverpool. He has season tickets every year. He called me a week ago to tell me that I could go to the game with him if I wanted. Got my plane ticket now and I am so pumped.

#105 AppStatePanther

AppStatePanther

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,707 posts
  • LocationMint Hill

Posted 11 December 2012 - 12:38 AM

The CEO of a company that buys from the company I work for came and visited the plant. He and I got talking about sports and eventually came around to Liverpool. He has season tickets every year. He called me a week ago to tell me that I could go to the game with him if I wanted. Got my plane ticket now and I am so pumped.

That's awesome man. take some pics and try to get a vid of YNWA before the game. Maybe we can make a splash in the Jan transfer market so we won't have to play Jose Enrique at left mid.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com