Photo
- - - - -

2012-13 EPL season

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
218 replies to this topic

#97 DirtyMagic97

DirtyMagic97

YNWA

SUPPORTER

Posted 04 December 2012 - 07:36 PM

It's official. I will be in the stands at Anfield on April 20th watching Liverpool v. Chelsea! So stoked!

#98 Raskle

Raskle

Zookeeper

SUPPORTER

Posted 04 December 2012 - 08:13 PM

Honestly amazed we've made it back to the top 4. Not sure how I feel about this, as I still think AVB is a moron.

Good thing we picked up quality this offseason. Can't wait to see how we improve in the January window.

#99 DirtyMagic97

DirtyMagic97

YNWA

SUPPORTER

Posted 08 December 2012 - 11:20 AM

Torres looking like what Chelsea expected him to look like when they brought him in. Crossbar denied his hat trick bid.

#100 DirtyMagic97

DirtyMagic97

YNWA

SUPPORTER

Posted 09 December 2012 - 07:01 PM

Not really Premier League related, but congratulations to Lionel Messi for breaking Gerd Muller's record of 85 goals in a single year by netting his 86th today. Took Messi more games, but still a hell of an accomplishment.

#101 AppStatePanther

AppStatePanther

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 09 December 2012 - 10:59 PM

It's official. I will be in the stands at Anfield on April 20th watching Liverpool v. Chelsea! So stoked!

damn man, that is awesome. My birthday is the 30th. Care to treat a fellow LFC fan to his best birthday present ever?

#102 DirtyMagic97

DirtyMagic97

YNWA

SUPPORTER

Posted 10 December 2012 - 05:12 AM

damn man, that is awesome. My birthday is the 30th. Care to treat a fellow LFC fan to his best birthday present ever?

Were it not already costing me a significant amount, I would love to. I'll be sure to take some good pictures for you at least!

#103 AppStatePanther

AppStatePanther

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 10 December 2012 - 09:22 AM

Were it not already costing me a significant amount, I would love to. I'll be sure to take some good pictures for you at least!

I think a Chelsea or Man Utd game at Anfield pretty much tops the list of sports games that id want to attend. Did you just buy a ticket or are you going through one of those soccer tours kinda thing?

#104 DirtyMagic97

DirtyMagic97

YNWA

SUPPORTER

Posted 10 December 2012 - 05:34 PM

I think a Chelsea or Man Utd game at Anfield pretty much tops the list of sports games that id want to attend. Did you just buy a ticket or are you going through one of those soccer tours kinda thing?

The CEO of a company that buys from the company I work for came and visited the plant. He and I got talking about sports and eventually came around to Liverpool. He has season tickets every year. He called me a week ago to tell me that I could go to the game with him if I wanted. Got my plane ticket now and I am so pumped.

#105 AppStatePanther

AppStatePanther

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 11 December 2012 - 12:38 AM

The CEO of a company that buys from the company I work for came and visited the plant. He and I got talking about sports and eventually came around to Liverpool. He has season tickets every year. He called me a week ago to tell me that I could go to the game with him if I wanted. Got my plane ticket now and I am so pumped.

That's awesome man. take some pics and try to get a vid of YNWA before the game. Maybe we can make a splash in the Jan transfer market so we won't have to play Jose Enrique at left mid.

#106 DirtyMagic97

DirtyMagic97

YNWA

SUPPORTER

Posted 11 December 2012 - 05:20 AM

That's awesome man. take some pics and try to get a vid of YNWA before the game. Maybe we can make a splash in the Jan transfer market so we won't have to play Jose Enrique at left mid.

I hope we can get someone. From everything I have read, we a re looking to nab a striker during the January transfer window. Suarez can't do it alone I guess haha. We still have a few pieces to acquire before we can make a run at top 4.

#107 AppStatePanther

AppStatePanther

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 11 December 2012 - 10:51 AM

I hope we can get someone. From everything I have read, we a re looking to nab a striker during the January transfer window. Suarez can't do it alone I guess haha. We still have a few pieces to acquire before we can make a run at top 4.

Yeah, I'm seeing rumors of Sturridge, Demba Ba, Darren Bent, and even Giuseppe Rossi. I personally would like to see Darren Bent, however, I'm not sure who Suarez would really work well with. I think Dirk Kuyt shouldve been given some more time out there with him playing in a RM providing role.

#108 DirtyMagic97

DirtyMagic97

YNWA

SUPPORTER

Posted 11 December 2012 - 05:53 PM

Yeah, I'm seeing rumors of Sturridge, Demba Ba, Darren Bent, and even Giuseppe Rossi. I personally would like to see Darren Bent, however, I'm not sure who Suarez would really work well with. I think Dirk Kuyt shouldve been given some more time out there with him playing in a RM providing role.

I've also heard the Reds are furiously going after Alexis Sanchez from Barca for a loan. I give that a 5% chance unfortunately. It's unfortunate that Henry seems unwilling to spend any money to make Liverpool better.