• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 sml1950

sml1950

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 382 posts

Posted 11 August 2012 - 11:30 AM

...you could count on Fox to run off tackle the first play of EVERY game. Chud enjoys making it fun for the players, and I could see him getting creative tonite.
I'd love to see him line up Dwill, Tolbert, and Stew showing triple option. Fake the belly to Tolbert and the toss to Dwill, take a step back and hit Olsen running a streak down the seam. If they catch the Texans being too aggressive and complete this for good yardage, it should set the tone for a better running game the rest of the night.

#2 csx

csx

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,917 posts

Posted 11 August 2012 - 11:33 AM

I see it being relatively bland running the basics and showing nothing of the offense they will be using come regular season.

#3 La Pantera

La Pantera

humpin' habanero

• HUDDLER
  • 3,551 posts

Posted 11 August 2012 - 11:53 AM

It will definitely be bland through out preseason...no need in showing your cards before the regular season.

#4 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,814 posts

Posted 11 August 2012 - 11:59 AM

there's two things i really don't want to see in preseason games.

1- starters get much playing time at all. none is preferred.
B- playbook get opened up significantly. keeping it closed is preferred.

save the players the team relies on and the playbook for games that actually count.

i want to see the panthers play just as much as anyone, but i want it to matter when they play. i can wait a few more weeks to see what they have in store and if it takes away a chance that someone gets hurt in a meaningless game by some clown trying to make a name for himself and earn a roster spot or by a player we rely on not being able to keep from giving 100% in a game that doesn't matter and gets hurt in the process.

#5 TopCat

TopCat

Swerve

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,174 posts

Posted 11 August 2012 - 12:29 PM

Don't think we come out in the first pre season game showing our triple option. Don't wanna give away the goods too fast.

#6 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 23,505 posts

Posted 11 August 2012 - 12:37 PM

Thought TRD was back

#7 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 12,095 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 11 August 2012 - 12:42 PM

yeah don't get excited. they aren't going to do much tonight. wait for week 1 of the regular season

#8 redbuddha

redbuddha

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 995 posts
  • LocationCentral Alabama

Posted 11 August 2012 - 03:29 PM

Smiling, haven't they seen all of our plays on Madden anyway!

#9 Majestic87

Majestic87

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 136 posts

Posted 11 August 2012 - 03:56 PM

I dont understand..."If" we have a Triple Option...Why not show it in pre-season?

We could show it on the first week but then you still got 15 other opponents who have time to adjust to it...You mines well practice in pre-season then to wait until the regular season and risk fumbling or something...

All I want is NO INJURIES

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.