Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wilmington Huddlers

80 posts in this topic

Posted

OK, so what's the roll call for this area... based on this thread it's:

Me, floppin, Kurb, shuttlesworth (Cantrell), WilmyWood, Jinx, thunderaiden, carolinapf, bredy087, nctarheel0619, Doughboy88, cavss (soon), fuzz, and G()at

I also know that MCP, jbeason, PantherPryd, SmittyourSavior, EdwardTeach, and Bwood are here... I think chknwing is here too... DirtyMagic was here for a while, but I'm pretty sure he moved.

Who else?

Klong moved, SCP is from here but lives in SC

Posted

OK, so what's the roll call for this area... based on this thread it's:

Me, floppin, Kurb, shuttlesworth (Cantrell), WilmyWood, Jinx, thunderaiden, carolinapf, bredy087, nctarheel0619, Doughboy88, cavss (soon), fuzz, and G()at

I also know that MCP, jbeason, PantherPryd, SmittyourSavior, EdwardTeach, and Bwood are here... I think chknwing is here too... DirtyMagic was here for a while, but I'm pretty sure he moved.

Who else?

Klong moved, SCP is from here but lives in SC

You guys should start a group a la Bills Backers or Browns Backers. There is a pub near my place in Tega Cay that is an official Bills Backers bar. They made up a little plaque and poo. Panthers fans need to create a backers group, tie the poo into the huddle somehow. Design an official logo, t shirts, and stickers to give to the bar.

Panthers Backers

Panther Pride

Something. Get on it creative people. Most of you are IT so I know you ain't got poo to do.

There are enough people in Cali to get a west coast chapter started.

Posted

Are you funding this movement SCP?

Posted

I'd help, sure.

Posted

I'd help, sure.

Maybe if we use the huddle logo Zod will fund it.

Posted

Off topic, but can everyone agree Wilmington has the hottest women in NC? Seriously, have you cruised the loop at WB? Oh btw, Beach House in Ogden will have a huge Panther gatherings this year.

Posted

With a good selection of beer that place could work out very well. Determines the location, of course.

No doubt.

I would have a yearly "cheap" special every day all day. Like tall bud lights for 1.50 or something like that.

And also offer rotating draft beers from all over while specializing in locals/south eastern beers.

I have already started compiling recipes for the menu.

Again, just rambling.

Posted

Off topic, but can everyone agree Wilmington has the hottest women in NC? Seriously, have you cruised the loop at WB? Oh btw, Beach House in Ogden will have a huge Panther gatherings this year.

I certainly think so... but I will admit that downtown Charlotte has more than it's fair share of hot ladies... and there are other spots here and there as well.

Posted

There is no doubt about the womenz thing. ILM has the hottest per capita in all of NC.

Posted

Definitely. Cruising the loop in a car is dangerous because of all the rubbernecking you'll do.

Posted

Definitely. Cruising the loop in a car is dangerous because of all the rubbernecking you'll do.

Walking across the UNCW campus is so, so, hard. Literally and figuratively.

1 person likes this

Posted

No doubt.

I would have a yearly "cheap" special every day all day. Like tall bud lights for 1.50 or something like that.

And also offer rotating draft beers from all over while specializing in locals/south eastern beers.

I have already started compiling recipes for the menu.

Again, just rambling.

Yeah, gotta have Lonerider brewery of course.