79 replies to this topic

#46 WilmyWood

WilmyWood

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 323 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 15 August 2012 - 11:33 AM

With a good selection of beer that place could work out very well. Determines the location, of course.

Exactly...Micro brews are key.

#47 nctarheel0619

nctarheel0619

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,969 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 11:37 AM

To be honest, Wilmington is a drinking town. Wilmington is yearning for a place like Flying Saucer, or some place that has a ton of good beers (not bud light, miller lite, coors light, etc.) on tap, and a place that has pretty good food as well. Cape Fear Wine and Beer has a bunch of good beers. Just no food.

#48 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,618 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 15 August 2012 - 11:41 AM

Wilmington needs a beer pub like World of Beer here in Charlotte or The Yard House.

#49 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 32,819 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 15 August 2012 - 11:46 AM

OK, so what's the roll call for this area... based on this thread it's:

Me, floppin, Kurb, shuttlesworth (Cantrell), WilmyWood, Jinx, thunderaiden, carolinapf, bredy087, nctarheel0619, Doughboy88, cavss (soon), fuzz, and G()at

I also know that MCP, jbeason, PantherPryd, SmittyourSavior, EdwardTeach, and Bwood are here... I think chknwing is here too... DirtyMagic was here for a while, but I'm pretty sure he moved.

Who else?

Klong moved, SCP is from here but lives in SC

#50 SCP

SCP

• HUDDLER
  • 19,618 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 11:51 AM

OK, so what's the roll call for this area... based on this thread it's:

Me, floppin, Kurb, shuttlesworth (Cantrell), WilmyWood, Jinx, thunderaiden, carolinapf, bredy087, nctarheel0619, Doughboy88, cavss (soon), fuzz, and G()at

I also know that MCP, jbeason, PantherPryd, SmittyourSavior, EdwardTeach, and Bwood are here... I think chknwing is here too... DirtyMagic was here for a while, but I'm pretty sure he moved.

Who else?

Klong moved, SCP is from here but lives in SC

You guys should start a group a la Bills Backers or Browns Backers. There is a pub near my place in Tega Cay that is an official Bills Backers bar. They made up a little plaque and poo. Panthers fans need to create a backers group, tie the poo into the huddle somehow. Design an official logo, t shirts, and stickers to give to the bar.

Panthers Backers
Panther Pride

Something. Get on it creative people. Most of you are IT so I know you ain't got poo to do.

There are enough people in Cali to get a west coast chapter started.

#51 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 32,819 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 15 August 2012 - 11:55 AM

Are you funding this movement SCP?

#52 SCP

SCP

• HUDDLER
  • 19,618 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 11:56 AM

I'd help, sure.

#53 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 32,819 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 15 August 2012 - 11:56 AM

I'd help, sure.

Maybe if we use the huddle logo Zod will fund it.

#54 Doughboy88

Doughboy88

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 12:06 PM

Off topic, but can everyone agree Wilmington has the hottest women in NC? Seriously, have you cruised the loop at WB? Oh btw, Beach House in Ogden will have a huge Panther gatherings this year.

#55 thefuzz

thefuzz

coppin a feel

• HUDDLER
  • 8,019 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 01:28 PM

With a good selection of beer that place could work out very well. Determines the location, of course.

No doubt.

I would have a yearly "cheap" special every day all day. Like tall bud lights for 1.50 or something like that.

And also offer rotating draft beers from all over while specializing in locals/south eastern beers.

I have already started compiling recipes for the menu.

Again, just rambling.

#56 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 32,819 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 15 August 2012 - 01:35 PM

Off topic, but can everyone agree Wilmington has the hottest women in NC? Seriously, have you cruised the loop at WB? Oh btw, Beach House in Ogden will have a huge Panther gatherings this year.

I certainly think so... but I will admit that downtown Charlotte has more than it's fair share of hot ladies... and there are other spots here and there as well.

#57 thefuzz

thefuzz

coppin a feel

• HUDDLER
  • 8,019 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 01:36 PM

There is no doubt about the womenz thing. ILM has the hottest per capita in all of NC.

#58 WilmyWood

WilmyWood

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 323 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 15 August 2012 - 02:00 PM

Definitely. Cruising the loop in a car is dangerous because of all the rubbernecking you'll do.

#59 nctarheel0619

nctarheel0619

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,969 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 02:25 PM

Definitely. Cruising the loop in a car is dangerous because of all the rubbernecking you'll do.

Walking across the UNCW campus is so, so, hard. Literally and figuratively.

#60 nctarheel0619

nctarheel0619

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,969 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 02:26 PM

No doubt.

I would have a yearly "cheap" special every day all day. Like tall bud lights for 1.50 or something like that.

And also offer rotating draft beers from all over while specializing in locals/south eastern beers.

I have already started compiling recipes for the menu.

Again, just rambling.

Yeah, gotta have Lonerider brewery of course.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.