135 replies to this topic

#1 The Link

The Link

Satire Enthusiast

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,989 posts

Posted 09 May 2009 - 10:25 AM

We really need to bring it back. If only so the huddle can be self-policing again.

#2 Kevin Greene

Kevin Greene

______CYA_____

• HUDDLER
  • 16,003 posts

Posted 09 May 2009 - 10:56 AM

We really need to bring it back. If only so the huddle can be self-policing again.

That is the only reason, rather than points it could just be green, yellow, red (red, Smack Forum only) if that's possible.
The Huddle is the Mob, let them do their work. :D

#3 Jangler

Jangler

Its gonna be just like they say, them voices tell me so

• HUDDLER
  • 44,850 posts

Posted 09 May 2009 - 12:03 PM

I agree, if only to limit trolls. Man, that would be nice.

#4 Hawk

Hawk

Huddler of the Decade

• Moderators
  • 14,853 posts

Posted 09 May 2009 - 12:13 PM

neg rep to all of you

#5 Lone Buc Fan

Lone Buc Fan

Sees Abuse of Power

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 891 posts

Posted 09 May 2009 - 12:36 PM

That means, someone could make like 30 accounts and put bad rep on all the people they didn't like. Thus, getting the majority of people off this forum.

It'd be dumb.

#6 SorthNarolina

SorthNarolina

• HUDDLER
  • 6,406 posts

Posted 09 May 2009 - 12:49 PM

That means, someone could make like 30 accounts and put bad rep on all the people they didn't like. Thus, getting the majority of people off this forum.

It'd be dumb.

it worked just fine the last time, trolls got neg rep and nearly everybody else got positive rep, worried?

#7 Lone Buc Fan

Lone Buc Fan

Sees Abuse of Power

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 891 posts

Posted 09 May 2009 - 12:52 PM

Nah, just would seem pointless if someone just targeted a specific group of people and had like 10-15 of their friends all make accounts or have accounts on here... then switch through each different 1-3 users they have... and then get everyone removed that they dislike.

I mean, if you really want that to happen... then go for it, just means there'd be half the people here that there typically is... considering, you wouldn't know who was getting everyone kicked off and what not.

#8 Jangler

Jangler

• HUDDLER
  • 44,850 posts

Posted 09 May 2009 - 12:53 PM

You proving why we need it back.

#9 Kevin Greene

Kevin Greene

______CYA_____

• HUDDLER
  • 16,003 posts

Posted 09 May 2009 - 12:55 PM

Nah, just would seem pointless if someone just targeted a specific group of people and had like 10-15 of their friends all make accounts or have accounts on here... then switch through each different 1-3 users they have... and then get everyone removed that they dislike.

I mean, if you really want that to happen... then go for it, just means there'd be half the people here that there typically is... considering, you wouldn't know who was getting everyone kicked off and what not.

No, when we had rep in the past, only the really obnoxious pricks got negged into submission.

#10 Lone Buc Fan

Lone Buc Fan

Sees Abuse of Power

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 891 posts

Posted 09 May 2009 - 12:55 PM

I'm just giving my take as to what will happen if you bring it back. Plus, you make plenty of unnecessary topics yourself Jangler. So, not too sure if you'd want it back.

#11 Lone Buc Fan

Lone Buc Fan

Sees Abuse of Power

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 891 posts

Posted 09 May 2009 - 12:56 PM

No, when we had rep in the past, only the really obnoxious pricks got negged into submission.

Exactly and if someone considers a group of people to be obnoxious, of course they'd get a bunch of people to just come here to get everyone kicked off. Thats all I'm sayin... the huddle would be straight chaos.

#12 Jangler

Jangler

• HUDDLER
  • 44,850 posts

Posted 09 May 2009 - 01:11 PM

I'm just giving my take as to what will happen if you bring it back. Plus, you make plenty of unnecessary topics yourself Jangler. So, not too sure if you'd want it back.

I was doing just fine, thank you. Your little negs would have no effect on me.

#13 Lone Buc Fan

Lone Buc Fan

Sees Abuse of Power

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 891 posts

Posted 09 May 2009 - 01:16 PM

I was doing just fine, thank you. Your little negs would have no effect on me.

Yea, its all good. You act like this username would be the only user negating you though. Obviously you want it back for a personal vendetta against me, with how you act in every single post I'm around, whether its a serious discussion or not...

All I know is if you wanna resort to some rep system, then you might wanna just retire that account. How many negative reps takes a person off anyway?

#14 Jangler

Jangler

• HUDDLER
  • 44,850 posts

Posted 09 May 2009 - 01:18 PM

Stong enough pos rep, it would have only taken one. So you would have been gone after your first post. Understand?

#15 Skew

Skew

GOLD PREMIUM MEMBER

• Moderators
  • 6,185 posts

Posted 09 May 2009 - 01:47 PM

Nah, just would seem pointless if someone just targeted a specific group of people and had like 10-15 of their friends

:lol:

I like you have friends.

:lol:

Good one.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.