Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

venom

For those of you who like metal/heavy music - check out my band!

lightsout    2,365

The sound is very familiar, but I'm not sure exactly which band it reminds me of. Regardless, not bad man. I'll endorse it.

Bronn    4,339

been waiting for it to hit youtube so I could share it with people... I couldn't find the old soundcloud link...

venom    660

been waiting for it to hit youtube so I could share it with people... I couldn't find the old soundcloud link...

Share away my man! Should have another finished song up on youtube shortly as well. Thanks you guys for the kind words!

stankowalski    2,756

Never really got into death metal...music always just sounds thrown together, and I never could get into the gutteral vocalizing. Probably the only death metal song I ever liked was "I'm Bored", by Death Angel...but that wasn't typical death metal. In other words, I'm not your target audience...but if it's any consolation you don't sound any worse than any other death metal band I've heard.

Zod    14,969

My favorite part is when he sings... radda radda roopa roaar in a low grunting way.

• Pie 1

davos    3,849

That style isn't always my cup of tea but the production value is top notch

Zod    14,969

I never understood why bother spending the time writing lyrics when nobody can understand what the hell you are singing.

MadHatter    9,501

I am a Netal fan, but not a Death Metal fan.

However....as DM goes, it was very solid. Production value was good.

Nine_Lives    65

The sound is very familiar, but I'm not sure exactly which band it reminds me of.

A bit of Pantera and Snot

The Link    176

I never understood why bother spending the time writing lyrics when nobody can understand what the hell you are singing.

People who listen to metal understand the lyrics just fine. If you're more in to different genre's of music like pop, rap, country, etc. then you'll have a difficult time. Metal musicians don't gear their art towards the masses like those other genre's. They gear it towards what they enjoy playing; what speaks to them. There just happens to be millions of people out there who enjoy the same thing.

Nine_Lives    65

People who listen to metal understand the lyrics just fine. If you're more in to different genre's of music like pop, rap, country, etc. then you'll have a difficult time. Metal musicians don't gear their art towards the masses like those other genre's. They gear it towards what they enjoy playing; what speaks to them. There just happens to be millions of people out there who enjoy the same thing.

I don't really care for it myself but a lot of my friends do. In fact the girl who cuts my mohawk is a metal singer as well. She's hot as hell too and can really sing.