Photo
* - - - - 1 votes

Ron Rivera

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
52 replies to this topic

#46 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

Phil 4:13

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 12 August 2012 - 01:53 AM

I was disappointed tonight. Bet he was pissed.

So, what so you think Rivera takes from this game?

Are there teaching moments?

Wil we be better than this?

I'd pie this post, but unfortunately I can't at the moment. I guess when we lose games the huddle is censored... But when we win, Zid will allow pie?? Can't wait for us to lose a close one and he str8 up shuts this site down...

It's a shame that the best damn panthers site on the Interwebs is censored like this.

Oh well, at least i know the drill

#47 Rip Saw

Rip Saw

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 12 August 2012 - 07:03 AM

the fact that anyone would judge or question RR as our head coach after one season and one preason game is a joke...i think he is the right man for the job and will be here for a long time

Oh the irony of that ill thought statement.

#48 Shufdog

Shufdog

HUDDLER

Posted 12 August 2012 - 09:21 AM

I'd pie this post, but unfortunately I can't at the moment. I guess when we lose games the huddle is censored... But when we win, Zid will allow pie?? Can't wait for us to lose a close one and he str8 up shuts this site down...

It's a shame that the best damn panthers site on the Interwebs is censored like this.

Pie is always disabled on game day. You've been around long enough, you should know this.

#49 bleys

bleys

Simple and Plain

SUPPORTER

Posted 12 August 2012 - 09:24 AM

Not impressed with RR either - The more I see of RR the more I miss J Fox

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

#50 bleys

bleys

Simple and Plain

SUPPORTER

Posted 12 August 2012 - 09:26 AM

lol, wtf...

#51 4Corners

4Corners

2014 Huddle Poster of the Year.

HUDDLER

Posted 12 August 2012 - 09:29 AM

Man it's the fuging first preseason game. The franchise QB threw three passes. Half of the TDs were scored by people who might not make either team. The world has not ended. I gotta stop coming here the day after a game.

#52 davos

davos

€∞€∞€∞€

HUDDLER

Posted 12 August 2012 - 09:34 AM

You're an odd one

#53 panthers55

panthers55

Starting all over again

HUDDLER

Posted 12 August 2012 - 09:36 AM

I heard Rivera's interview on 1110 AM after the game. He said he was disappointed by the effort in the second half and young guys that didn't step up. He said that he was by and large pleased by the starters and felt that the turnovers by the defense were exactly what they had been working and talking about in camp. He felt like the first half was fine and that both the first and second teamers did a good job. He vowed that he would get the special teams fixed and that he didn't bring in so many guys to specifically help special teams in order to give up big returns. On the other hand he was very pleased with Adams and felt the punting and kicking phases were good.

He said he had to remember not to overreact to the second half disappointment and keep some balance going forward. I wouldn't be surprised if we make some cuts after this Friday and bring in some players cut elsewhere to replace the third stringers if they don't play much better.