Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jimmy Clausen just isn't bad

62 posts in this topic

Posted

who wants my pickles jersey

Posted

who wants my pickles jersey

I do. I can take the name off.

Posted

I still say cut Clausen and use Armanti as our 3rd QB...can't be any worse...right?

4 people like this

Posted

Talking trash about the third string QB. God this board is sad.

Hypocrite.

Posted

Seriously severe ties with this bum already. He is counter productive to what this team is trying to build.

I have to agree. He ia treacherously awful and brings every guy on the field down.

1 person likes this

Posted

He ia treacherously awful

huddle quote of the week

1 person likes this

Posted

Anderson looked really good.

Had to lol on Clausen's pump fake. Really though, he and Armanti have taken up two valuable roster spots that can be used elsewhere/anywhere. It's time to move on Marty. Cut your losses and don't look back.

Posted

Talking trash about the third string QB. God this board is sad.

He was the "most Pro Ready" QB and a second rounder...so where does one trash a 3rd string QB? My facebook has pictures of dinners on it..not sure Ill get a whole lotta convo about Pickles.

1 person likes this

Posted

I stopped getting angry a long time ago. Now it's just slapstick comedy. You think there is no way he could get worse and he does every season.

Posted

Anderson looked really good.

Had to lol on Clausen's pump fake. Really though, he and Armanti have taken up two valuable roster spots that can be used elsewhere/anywhere. It's time to move on Marty. Cut your losses and don't look back.

and two valuable picks.

Posted

He was the "most Pro Ready" QB and a second rounder...so where does one trash a 3rd string QB? My facebook has pictures of dinners on it..not sure Ill get a whole lotta convo about Pickles.

just a recommendation, but I may or may not change "dinners" on that whole issue...

Posted

Completely unbiased, Clausen got absolute terrible blocking on almost every snap. While it would be nice to see him be able to handle some pressure even Cam would struggle with that kind of line play.

1 person likes this