Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest MyDigBick

Jimmy Clausen just isn't bad

60 posts in this topic

Our 90 year old ref was lawls

2 people like this

Talking trash about the third string QB. God this board is sad.

3 people like this

who wants my pickles jersey

I do. I can take the name off.

I still say cut Clausen and use Armanti as our 3rd QB...can't be any worse...right?

4 people like this

Hypocrite.

Seriously severe ties with this bum already. He is counter productive to what this team is trying to build.

I have to agree. He ia treacherously awful and brings every guy on the field down.

1 person likes this

He ia treacherously awful

huddle quote of the week

1 person likes this

Anderson looked really good.

Had to lol on Clausen's pump fake. Really though, he and Armanti have taken up two valuable roster spots that can be used elsewhere/anywhere. It's time to move on Marty. Cut your losses and don't look back.

He was the "most Pro Ready" QB and a second rounder...so where does one trash a 3rd string QB? My facebook has pictures of dinners on it..not sure Ill get a whole lotta convo about Pickles.

1 person likes this

• Topics

• Of course, he's so massive he has his own gravitational pull. 
    • You miss the point. Taylor was here before. We picked him because of what he could do for our wide receivers not because he had some great knowledge no other person had on the staff. Shula and Rivera and Gettleman studied multiple college systems for months before signing Taylor or drafting McCaffrey or Curtis and would have drafted the same whether Taylor was here or not. They liked the way Taylor developed McCaffrey which showed his talent but Stanford's offense wasn't Taylors idea or unique to him. Shula has a connection to Taylor as early as when Shula was at Alabama.  The debate was whether Taylor was chosen to replace Shula because Shula didn't know what to do to run a college offense and if he screwed up Taylor would replace him. And that Taylor was the reason and most influential in getting McCaffrey. I said it wasn't even close to the truth and this plan predated Taylor and was more thorough and we'll thought out. Everything since then just confirms I was right once again like usual.  
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    GSO Goat