Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jimmy Clausen just isn't bad

62 posts in this topic

Posted

Completely unbiased, Clausen got absolute terrible blocking on almost every snap. While it would be nice to see him be able to handle some pressure even Cam would struggle with that kind of line play.

to an unbiased fan, this is true.. although I doubt much will ever amount from the Clausen project...

Posted

Wonder what goes through the minds of defensive line players when they see Jimmy under center. Time to pad the stats!

Posted

Jimmy Clausen should be a prime example of why you should not always be satisfied with the status quo. We had guys swearing up and down that it wasn't Jimmy ability, and that he was a rookie QB with a lame duck coaching staff. Nope, it was Jimmy.

Posted

But!!! But!!! But!!!! Mel Kiper said he was going to be a great QB. :)

Posted

Completely unbiased, Clausen got absolute terrible blocking on almost every snap. While it would be nice to see him be able to handle some pressure even Cam would struggle with that kind of line play.

Maybe Clausen is such an asshole that no one wants to block for him.

1 person likes this

Posted

Talking trash about the third string QB. God this board is sad.

Oh man, STFU. Some of us have been saying Clausen should've been gone.

There's no need to keep acting like HE SHOULDN'T BE. This team doesn't need a 3rd String QB any more than the other teams that don't have one don't need one.

Hopefully they cut Clausen before the season and keep an extra WR or DT. Anything other than him.

Posted

He's the worst quarterback I've ever seen at this level.

Posted

There is no amount of beer that could have made that look acceptable.

Or liquor.

Or marijuana.

Or heroin for that matter.

I hope Jimmy lives a happy, long, successful life but just please get the fug out of Charlotte.

I threw up in my mouth watching his performance. It was putrid.

Posted

Jimmy just came to the worst team to get his development into the NFL started...he was thrown out there inexperienced and with the O-line he had his first year was atrocious...there was no gradual adaptation to the speed of the offense and no real connection with the receivers...Fox ruined that poor boy.....but yea he will never start for a NFL team..sadly...

Posted

Clawful. As expected.

1 person likes this

Posted

and two valuable picks.

Yeah, but the picks are sunk cost. There is nothing we can do about them and no point in worrying about them now (not that I think you were).

The roster spots are here and now. Do the right thing Marty.

Posted

I still say cut Clausen and use Armanti as our 3rd QB...can't be any worse...right?

Great, you had to remind everyone about the other wasted draft pick and roster spot still wearing Panther unis.