Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest MyDigBick

Jimmy Clausen just isn't bad

60 posts in this topic

I stopped getting angry a long time ago. Now it's just slapstick comedy. You think there is no way he could get worse and he does every season.

Anderson looked really good.

Had to lol on Clausen's pump fake. Really though, he and Armanti have taken up two valuable roster spots that can be used elsewhere/anywhere. It's time to move on Marty. Cut your losses and don't look back.

and two valuable picks.

He was the "most Pro Ready" QB and a second rounder...so where does one trash a 3rd string QB? My facebook has pictures of dinners on it..not sure Ill get a whole lotta convo about Pickles.

just a recommendation, but I may or may not change "dinners" on that whole issue...

Completely unbiased, Clausen got absolute terrible blocking on almost every snap. While it would be nice to see him be able to handle some pressure even Cam would struggle with that kind of line play.

1 person likes this

Completely unbiased, Clausen got absolute terrible blocking on almost every snap. While it would be nice to see him be able to handle some pressure even Cam would struggle with that kind of line play.

to an unbiased fan, this is true.. although I doubt much will ever amount from the Clausen project...

Wonder what goes through the minds of defensive line players when they see Jimmy under center. Time to pad the stats!

Jimmy Clausen should be a prime example of why you should not always be satisfied with the status quo. We had guys swearing up and down that it wasn't Jimmy ability, and that he was a rookie QB with a lame duck coaching staff. Nope, it was Jimmy.

But!!! But!!! But!!!! Mel Kiper said he was going to be a great QB. :)

Maybe Clausen is such an asshole that no one wants to block for him.

1 person likes this

Talking trash about the third string QB. God this board is sad.

Oh man, STFU. Some of us have been saying Clausen should've been gone.

There's no need to keep acting like HE SHOULDN'T BE. This team doesn't need a 3rd String QB any more than the other teams that don't have one don't need one.

Hopefully they cut Clausen before the season and keep an extra WR or DT. Anything other than him.