• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#16 footballisasport

footballisasport

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,015 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 03:58 PM

Something tells me that she was the one who headbutted him and press charges because she found a receipt for condoms..SMDH

#17 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,151 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 08:13 PM

Something tells me that she was the one who headbutted him and press charges because she found a receipt for condoms..SMDH

Yeah men never hit their wives, she totally has to be to blame.

#18 Matthias

Matthias

• HUDDLER
  • 2,930 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 08:28 PM

I do believe if Johnson was going to hit her, why headbutt her? Of course I'm not presenting a course on hitting women, but how many cases have there been where abusing husbands headbutted their wives? Not too mention that Johnson is a football player. He can't afford to hurt his head and get a concussion. If I had to guess, it sounds like this was either a mistake of their heads coming together, or she made some kind of move towards him and hit her head against his.

#19 Panthers128

Panthers128

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 5,283 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 09:43 PM

http://www.miamihera...eadbutting.html

This is not Johnson’s first domestic violence arrest. While in college, Johnson got into an altercation with his then-girlfriend Chevon Jex. After neighbors called police, Johnson was placed on probation for the offense, while also forced to take mandatory anger-management classes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.