Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SCP

So, all you 12-13 win people.....

45 posts in this topic

Heard Cam blew lastnight can anyone confirm?

Try googling your answer

Heard Cam blew lastnight can anyone confirm?

He only looked twice as good as Matt Ryan.

So yeah, a below average performance for him.

Panthers will win the SB if the defense does what the offense did last year.

Why would the defense do that? Are they getting a genius coordinator, Cam Newton, Olson, Shockey, and Hangman worth of upgrades.

The Panthers looked great in that 1st quarter with the starters out there. Cam was great and those guys were rolling. I agree with Kalil this team is going to win the Super Bowl. Then I woke up and watched that 1st quarter. :huh:

What is the most important defensive stat? Points scored against.

The starters gave up 3 points despite Houston having the ball in good field position.

The majority of yards and points scored by Houston was on special teams and by 3rd stringers who are likely not to be on the 53 man roster.

Confuscious say: Better to keep one's mouth shut and appear a fool than open it and remove all doubt. Those drawing any conclusions from the game last night from the defense are removing all doubt.

The only conclusion I drew from last night is that people should temper enthusiasm a bit. This team has work to do.

1 person likes this

The only conclusion I drew from last night is that people should temper enthusiasm a bit. This team has work to do.

The only conclusion I drew last night is that the punters looked good must be having a good training camp! :)

I believe that is why they have training camp and preseason.............................