25 replies to this topic

#16 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,937 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 04:16 PM

Guys... it was the 1st pre-season game.

and the real games don't start for another month (ok, a few days short of a full month).

#17 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,132 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 12 August 2012 - 04:17 PM

I like the LBs, CJ, Gamble and maybe Ron Edwards and that's it.

Dnt get your hopes to high on the D playing as a whole unit.

#18 rico6

rico6

Shit.

• HUDDLER
  • 6,674 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 04:20 PM

Where can I watch highlights of this game?

#19 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

That wasn't a Penalty.

• HUDDLER
  • 9,488 posts
  • LocationS.L.R.C.

Posted 12 August 2012 - 04:28 PM

Nice thread.

#20 CRA

CRA

• Moderators
  • 23,891 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 04:37 PM

This will be a score on us or we generate a turnover type D.

That is the JJ model they want to get to

#21 GRWatcher

GRWatcher

visiting from Kepler-186f

• HUDDLER
  • 2,024 posts
  • LocationStatesville

Posted 12 August 2012 - 10:18 PM

I blame it on the "ME" generation. They have the patience of a two year old. They put their time and energy into being a Panther fan. So they expect results immediately. And when that does not happen. They fap away, showing their displeasure, and letting the world know that once again they are not a happy camper.

Zod, I feel for the future with these kids in charge.

Add to that the Madden view of live football and we are doomed. :ph34r:

#22 Chaos

Chaos

A Star is born

• HUDDLER
  • 8,537 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 10:24 PM

But, but, but, Cam got sacked and stuff.

#23 vorbis

vorbis

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 944 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 10:32 PM

there's so much football to go. even if offense, defense or player x looks lost at times during a game, it doesn't mean they will be just as lost after 3 preseason games and the first week or two of the regular season. especially if players involved are rookies or 2nd year players.

#24 iamhubby1

iamhubby1

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,181 posts
  • LocationSpartanburg, SC

Posted 13 August 2012 - 11:03 PM

there's so much football to go. even if offense, defense or player x looks lost at times during a game, it doesn't mean they will be just as lost after 3 preseason games and the first week or two of the regular season. especially if players involved are rookies or 2nd year players.

I do believe you have found the truth there my friend. I am of the mind that Rivera and McD are in the process of revamping our D. You have to allow for certain mistakes. It is how you respond. That is what they are looking at.

That said. With the competition, particularly the CB positon, it is a he who makes the fewest mistakes plays atmoshpere. I am rather certain Rivera likes what he has. We did not see Norman nor Hogan.(Groan) Which means more to me than Rivera I am sure.

I also think that the way we practice hinders us. As a young team, we seem to find it difficult to transfer the practice field to the game. Could be Rivera mixing things up, just to see how they react. Can they do it? You're in. Having trouble? We will give you some time,not much for some, and more than plenty enough, for others.

In a perfect world every player would make few mistakes, while still making plays. Our kids may become this, but it is painfully obvious they are not there yet Although, I am excited, no homo, about Norman. Hogan on the other hand, is on a fast train to oblivion.

Sorry for the rant. The wife just went to bed. Sorta confused on how to spend the free time. lol

My giddy took a hit when Cam got sacked. Weird looking play just kinda freaked me out. Anyone else feel something funny how that play went?

Also, sorry for the bump. Did not pay attention. Fap away.

#25 philw5289

philw5289

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,289 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 11:11 PM

its just the preseason brotatoes

#26 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 11,920 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 13 August 2012 - 11:29 PM

Our first team defense looked pretty good. Some back ups are really going to have to step up though. Even Beason and Davis can give us a full season, it will make a huge difference. Especially Beason.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.