47 replies to this topic

#11 panthersphan

panthersphan

SENIOR HUDDLER

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationDenver, CO
HUDDLER

Posted 12 August 2012 - 03:28 PM

Where is this evidence? In all the film of games he's played in since he got hurt? Oh wait, there isn't any......

Beason was a Top 3 LB in the league his first three seasons... Now he's Top 10... He's still a solid asset to any team in the NFL... but he has shown signs of degression in the past 2 seasons (one being a lack luster (for Beason standards) season, the other being a season taken away by injury)

Beason isn't a former shell of himself by anymeans... but he has slipped off the ladder a bit with the likes of Patrick Willis and Clay Matthews...

#12 TANTRIC-NINJA

TANTRIC-NINJA

The Yumbo of the Huddle

• LocationColumbia, South Kacky
HUDDLER

Posted 12 August 2012 - 03:29 PM

I guess he means Beason was slow while in surgery.. He was real slow last night as well...ugh

#13 DeeJay

DeeJay

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationHell Paso Texas
HUDDLER

Posted 12 August 2012 - 03:29 PM

Still crying for a preseason game.... Think someone posted the main 1st stringers gave up 6 POINTS

#14 jamos14

jamos14

The Huddle Beast

SUPPORTER

Posted 12 August 2012 - 03:31 PM

Don't really agree with you there. Beason is easily the same skill level as Willis, he just isn't as vaunted because our overall defense sucks. And comparing him to Clay Matthews is silly, Matthews is a glorified standup DE.

#15 panthersphan

panthersphan

SENIOR HUDDLER

• LocationDenver, CO
HUDDLER

Posted 12 August 2012 - 03:32 PM

Still crying for a preseason game.... Think someone posted the main 1st stringers gave up 6 POINTS

Nope, couldn't care less about the outcome of a preseason game to be honest.

But if you think our DBs and/or DTs are going to help us win more games than lose I think you need to take a better look at the 'talent' we have at those positions.

#16 panthersphan

panthersphan

SENIOR HUDDLER

• LocationDenver, CO
HUDDLER

Posted 12 August 2012 - 03:39 PM

I'm not knocking on Beason... he's my favorite Panther and has been since we drafted him ( I bought a #52 jersey during the preseason of his rookie season) just look at his tackle numbers...

2011 - 4 (injured in week 1, out for season)
2010 - 90
2009 - 111
2008 - 110
2007 - 106

Maybe I'm looking too far into it a bit.. and the addition of Kuechly might take away some more tackles, but that's not necessarily a bad thing.

To me, it's been Willis #1, Beason #2 (best LB in the NFL) in his first 3 seasons, but over last 2 seasons there might be some guys (DeMarcus Ware, Terrell Suggs, Aldon Smith, Von Miller, Tamba Hali, etc.) that may have vaulted him

...let's hope he can stay healthy and put up the numbers WE ALL KNOW HE'S CAPABLE OF

Beason's here to stay. I mean dude is a monster... didn't mean to make this about him. Just haven't seen him play on that level in 2 years (yes, yes, one year he was hurt)

With Kuechly - Beason - Anderson, we'll have one of the best LB core in the NFL, I know that much.

But back to our shoddy DBs ; )

#17 iamhubby1

iamhubby1

SENIOR HUDDLER

• LocationSpartanburg, SC
HUDDLER

Posted 12 August 2012 - 03:41 PM

Beason was a Top 3 LB in the league his first three seasons... Now he's Top 10... He's still a solid asset to any team in the NFL... but he has shown signs of degression in the past 2 seasons (one being a lack luster (for Beason standards) season, the other being a season taken away by injury)

Beason isn't a former shell of himself by anymeans... but he has slipped off the ladder a bit with the likes of Patrick Willis and Clay Matthews...

Dude, do you actually expect ANYONE to agree with this drivel?

Did you just decided to say the stulpidest thing you could think of just to get a reaction? Crying over a preseason game is bad enough. But making stupid poo up about Beast is just plain childish.

#18 panthersphan

panthersphan

SENIOR HUDDLER

• LocationDenver, CO
HUDDLER

Posted 12 August 2012 - 03:52 PM

Dude, do you actually expect ANYONE to agree with this drivel?

Did you just decided to say the stulpidest thing you could think of just to get a reaction? Crying over a preseason game is bad enough. But making stupid poo up about Beast is just plain childish.

I just think some of you guys are homers...

I never cried about preseason game... just happened to just have watched it.

This isn't about the preseason game whatsoever, or Beason, our Pro-Bowl Middle Linebacker and Franchise corner-stone and my favorite Panther...get over it and ...

...Get back to the point:

Our DBs suck and we have no depth at CB or DT

I didn't realize that was a good thing.

#19 FirstRoundPick

FirstRoundPick

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 12 August 2012 - 03:53 PM

I wouldn't hang my hat on that because it wasn't even a whole quarter.

#20 panthersphan

panthersphan

SENIOR HUDDLER

• LocationDenver, CO
HUDDLER

Posted 12 August 2012 - 03:55 PM

Sorry, just worried that it's going to be the same old story with our DBs letting us down late in games...

Hopefullly they prove me wrong!!!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users