• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#46 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,417 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 07:34 AM

lol after part of one preseason game people are writing off the season and the defense.

the doubters are all shouting that they were right because of a rough start to the preseason.

people are thinking sophomore slump for cam is going to happen in a "game" that wasn't game planned.

smh.

#47 DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

• Moderators
  • 25,380 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 07:49 AM

You guys realise that the draft isn't the only way to improve a team right?

Yeah, it isn't like we made the Superbowl on the back of FA additions or anything....

#48 DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

• Moderators
  • 25,380 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 07:53 AM

lol after part of one preseason game people are writing off the season and the defense.

the doubters are all shouting that they were right because of a rough start to the preseason.

people are thinking sophomore slump for cam is going to happen in a "game" that wasn't game planned.

smh.

with Cam and this offense anyone would be foolish to write off this season.

I think you can write off the D though. Little talent on the DL and secondary. Should be improved with a better LB corp but realistically the talent isn't there yet....and that doesn't have anything the preseason game. Rivera and our LBs arent that good to overcome our holes.

#49 CLEARHOT

CLEARHOT

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 425 posts
  • LocationSomewhere In NC

Posted 13 August 2012 - 09:59 AM

One pre-season game. I do recall how George Seifret got Jeff Lewis (QB Denver) based on one pre-season game the Broncos played against us. (Was supposed to be the next John Elway/Steve Young). We all know how that turned out. I'm not saying we don't need work.....hell, Rivera was the first to say it. Let's wait until Tampa before we throw in the towel.

#50 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,559 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 01:06 PM

- Level headed observations from first game with disclaimers that it's too early to tell
- Level headed response with recognition that Cam will probably pull through fine just like last year
- Another level headed response, again taking in the fact it's only one preseason game

- LOL AT ALL THE CHICKEN LITTLES!!!! YOU DOUBTERS AND HATERS ARE GONNA SUCK IT!!!!

This is why I tend to stick to Twitter for serious football convo.

#51 carolinarolls

carolinarolls

Mel's brother Del

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,355 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 01:45 PM

1st preseason game just like the last preseason game... trivial

what we saw was bad, real bad. I don't think we are bad though and especially not real bad.

we will see

#52 thunderraiden

thunderraiden

Thunder God Member

• HUDDLER
  • 2,762 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 02:01 PM

Hey guys, im from 2011, we just rolled the Giants in the first preseason game, Clausen def gonna start over Cam. Also, no way the Giants win their division this year or even sniff the playoffs, 6-10 at best for the Giants, the Panthers look like their 9-7 and if they get into the playoffs... WHO KNOWS RIGHT?

#53 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 13,682 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 13 August 2012 - 03:35 PM

All this widespread panic from one meaningless game.

Will the sky is falling guys just start a suicide pact and let the rest of us enjoy the season this year? Thanks.

#54 Rubi

Rubi

Squid Smasher

• HUDDLER
  • 2,308 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 13 August 2012 - 05:11 PM

I thought cam looked good. Tolbert had his head up his ass on the pass right there for him. Tutu did not put himself in position to jump for a perfectly thrown ball. Tutu also slipped on the Anderson pass that led to the bobbled INT.
It may just be me but i feel like the WRs with actual talent rarely slip/fall/bobble...and the good ones know how to get vertical for a ball....

Tutu reminded me of the one and only Legatron

#55 Miaoww

Miaoww

• HUDDLER
  • 2,730 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 06:38 PM

Campbell looks alot like Wharton in his rookie season

In what sense? Wharton has never looked comfortable at T in the NFL.

Campbell stonewalled his man all night. He's much, much more athletic than Wharton.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com