Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kurb

Pete Prisco weighs in on Stews signing.

139 posts in this topic

okay, what teams are left from the list? Giants and Patriots? How about we look at that 2007 Superbowl matchup since it was so memorable.....greatest NFL offense vs the underdog Giants.

Plaxico Burress - 1000+ yards, 12 TDs

Wes Welker - 1000+ yards 8 TDs

Randy Moss - 1000+ yards 23 TDs

Don't even get me started on the 2011 Giants

Antrell Rolle

Michael Boley

Chris Canty

Deon Grant

David Baas

Rocky Bernard

Dave Tollefson

I feel like it's needs to be said that Jarrett Bush was once ours, had a phenomenal TC and preseason, and was cut in favor of some chumpish ole veteran like Dante Wesley or whoever the crapped up our depth chart that year.

FO knows best!

". . . but if Newton weren't the star of the offense it wouldn't matter."

All points aside, that is just a terribly constructed sentence. Dude sucks at his job.

I feel like it's needs to be said that Jarrett Bush was once ours, had a phenomenal TC and preseason, and was cut in favor of some chumpish ole veteran like Dante Wesley or whoever the crapped up our depth chart that year.

FO knows best!

Is Jarrett Bush having a good preseason? I was under the impression that Greenbay's secondary was terrible last year, and he didn't even start anyway.

Is Jarrett Bush having a good preseason? I was under the impression that Greenbay's secondary was terrible last year, and he didn't even start anyway.

Their fans pretty much consider him their Captain Munnerlyn. But we can't let that get in the way of our emotions!!!1

Why? Because everything is cyclical in the NFL. They WILL get back to running the ball much more and playing greater Defense. It just happens that way.

you aren't factoring WHY the NFL is changing rules.....which have turned it into a passing league.

NFL has a better shot at being a glorified flag football league IMO than going back to 3 yards and a cloud of dust football league. You can't knock QBs around, you can't man-handle WRs and you can't hit either of them hardly.

You guys remember that year Tennessee had one of the best DL's in the league that was comprised almost entirely of our castaways?

Fo Knows best!!

You guys remember that year Tennessee had one of the best DL's in the league that was comprised almost entirely of our castaways?

Fo Knows best!!

Wasn't that the line with Haynesworth (motivated) and Kyle Vanden Bosch as the two best players? I don't think Tony Brown or Jovan Haye off the bench were making that line what it was.

Fo Knows best!!

That's an idictment on Fox more than it is Hurney

Their fans pretty much consider him their Captain Munnerlyn. But we can't let that get in the way of our emotions!!!1

Haha yeah, I figured about as much, but I didn't want to go through nine pages of people screaming about the Stewart deal is the end of the world or the best thing ever to find out what brought up Jarrett Bush. Thanks.

Fo Knows best!!

Selective memory about camp cuts from 7 years ago (which were most certainly not made by Hurney)

Gotta love huddle logic