Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pete Prisco weighs in on Stews signing.

139 posts in this topic

Posted

Who the Flickadie Flack is This is this Nutjob?

The Panthers/Falcons/Saints*/Bucs Play in the NFC South. That's All You Need to Know. Some Kind of a 'Run Game' in This Division is an Absolute Necessity! Any Middle School "Newspaper Reporter' Would Know and Understand That.

This Guy is a Dumb AZZZZ.

Posted

What is there to argue. That Hurney has a failed philosophy that isn't working?? Seems to me it doesn't really matter since they don't really care what you or I have to say. That is the philosophy and your bitching about it does nothing to change it. So again if you want to root for a team that invests in big time free agents and makes lots of off season acquisitions then root for Philly or even the Saints** but not the Panthers.

As for bitching about his philosophy, you are like Don Quixote jousting with wind mills. A big waste of time and accomplishes nothing. Assuming that you even right and that is surely up for debate. But not by me since as I said, it is irrelevant anyway unless you become the GM which isn't happening.

This I can respect. However you do seem to try to back up Hurney when we question his moves, and that confuses me as you do seem to understand football.

We just need so much help at positions and we continue to overlook them, while overpaying for others, is very concerning to posters like Kurb and myself.

Posted

DWilll gets signed: fhshdhahauf we not keep jstew nao oh nooooos statsstatsstats

JStew gets signed: abcbsjfjelgr we spend too much money oh noooos dicksdicksdicks

Posted

we are better with 34 and 28 than without.

Posted

we are better with 34 and 28 than without.

If all other factors remained a constant....then yes.

Posted

What is there to argue. That Hurney has a failed philosophy that isn't working?? Seems to me it doesn't really matter since they don't really care what you or I have to say. That is the philosophy and your bitching about it does nothing to change it. So again if you want to root for a team that invests in big time free agents and makes lots of off season acquisitions then root for Philly or even the Saints** but not the Panthers.

As for bitching about his philosophy, you are like Don Quixote jousting with wind mills. A big waste of time and accomplishes nothing. Assuming that you even right and that is surely up for debate. But not by me since as I said, it is irrelevant anyway unless you become the GM which isn't happening.

you are correct, so lets stop debating and discussing football alltogether.

idiot

Posted

herp derp why even make arguments and give your input on personnel change bcuz u rnt even an nfl gm herp derp

Posted

This I can respect. However you do seem to try to back up Hurney when we question his moves, and that confuses me as you do seem to understand football.

We just need so much help at positions and we continue to overlook them, while overpaying for others, is very concerning to posters like Kurb and myself.

The difference is that I respect Rivera's expertise as a defensive expert. He is deciding who we need on defense not Hurney. If he is content with who we have I bow to his understanding and experience developing players. You and Kurb nonewithstanding..............................

Posted

You can't develop 5 inches on Captain Munnerlyn

Posted

you are correct, so lets stop debating and discussing football alltogether.

idiot

The point I am making is stop bitching and acting like you know more than Rivera and the coaching staff who are the guys making the decisions because you don't. You can discuss what you want but don't expect anyone to actually think you know something. You are a name calling fan, nothing more.

1 person likes this

Posted

Hey guys stop questioning the front office it isn't nice and you may hurt their feelings.

They've clearly shown time and time again that they have everything under control as evidenced by the amount of lombardi's in the Fo.

Hurneyigotdis.gif

Hurneymagic.gif

Posted

Hey guys stop questioning the front office it isn't nice and you may hurt their feelings.

They've clearly shown time and time again that they have everything under control as evidenced by the amount of lombardi's in the Fo.

Hurneyigotdis.gif

Hurneymagic.gif

They get big bucks so take insults from fans so have at it. Just don't expect many knowledgeable fans to agree with you.