Photo
- - - - -

Tax returns: Romney required VPs to submit more than 2 yrs

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
82 replies to this topic

#25 Iceberg Slim

Iceberg Slim

Keep it 100

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 13 August 2012 - 01:30 PM

He's created a hell of a lot more jobs than Obama. If the clown gets elected again nothing will change. The bussiness owners will keep prepping and the rich will keep holding money. Everyone is scared of this guy except the idiots who listen to the mainstream media.

What does this even mean?

#26 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

HUDDLER

Posted 13 August 2012 - 01:37 PM

Means businesses sitting on cash reserves and not hiring will continue to do so.

#27 rippadonn

rippadonn

Since 2006

HUDDLER

Posted 13 August 2012 - 01:43 PM

He's created a hell of a lot more jobs than Obama. If the clown gets elected again nothing will change. The bussiness owners will keep prepping and the rich will keep holding money. Everyone is scared of this guy except the idiots who listen to the mainstream media.

What are you talking about? Obama didn't have much until recently. Recent money has much less of a track record.

People want to know if he is hiding a track record.

#28 rippadonn

rippadonn

Since 2006

HUDDLER

Posted 13 August 2012 - 01:47 PM

Means businesses sitting on cash reserves and not hiring will continue to do so.

Just the "cultural issue" I was speaking of.

#29 GAme

GAme

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 13 August 2012 - 02:17 PM

What are you talking about? Obama didn't have much until recently. Recent money has much less of a track record.

People want to know if he is hiding a track record.

Isn't it funny how the media doesn't care about Obama's track record, or lack of one. He has never created or held down any jobs. He's an author that happens to be half black and an articulate speaker.

#30 GAme

GAme

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 13 August 2012 - 02:18 PM

[/b]

What does this even mean?

Really? Let the big kids talk then

#31 GAme

GAme

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 13 August 2012 - 02:20 PM

Well, for the countries he outsourced them to. Not for America.

Keep drinking that kool aid. All the companies Obama's cronies cited were years after he left Bain. Do some research and find out for yourself.

#32 Gazi

Gazi

SENIOR HUDDLER

HUDDLER

Posted 13 August 2012 - 02:30 PM

All the companies Obama's cronies cited were years after he left Bain.

Posted Image

#33 rippadonn

rippadonn

Since 2006

HUDDLER

Posted 13 August 2012 - 02:33 PM

Isn't it funny how the media doesn't care about Obama's track record, or lack of one. He has never created or held down any jobs. He's an author that happens to be half black and an articulate speaker.

I'm not anybodies spokesman. Like I've said they just recently came into some money. Before, he was a professor of constitutional law then a politician. Low level politicians aren't known for bringing in big bucks. I can only look at what he's done since he's had the resources to act.

When I say "cultural issues" I'm not talking about race at all. I hope you understand that. There is a very small segment of our society creating a log jam. Why, is the mystery of all mysteries.

#34 Iceberg Slim

Iceberg Slim

Keep it 100

HUDDLER

Posted 13 August 2012 - 02:34 PM

Really? Let the big kids talk then

You got it boss, I really enjoy listening to folks debate about meaningful and proven, all be it simple economic strategies to explain employment growth or contraction......so Imma just sit here on the side lines and continue to be dazzaled by your insight.... Pray do tell, how do we battle the collusion of the mainstream media as well as they forge along a pathway wrought with calamitous intent to our very beings....

#35 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

HUDDLER

Posted 13 August 2012 - 04:16 PM

Keep drinking that kool aid. All the companies Obama's cronies cited were years after he left Bain. Do some research and find out for yourself.

Wrong. Bain was supporting massive outsourcing to China and citing it as crucial to its success in 1998. A year before Romney left (or says he did, even though he didn't for another decade).

You should come better prepared if you intend to post in the Tinderbox again.

On April 17, 1998, Brookside Capital Partners Fund, a Bain Capital affiliate, filed a report with the Securities and Exchange Commission noting that it had acquired 6.13 percent of Hong Kong-based Global-Tech Appliances, which manufactured household appliances in a production facility in the industrial city of Dongguan, China. That August, according to another SEC filing, Brookside upped its interest in Global-Tech to 10.3 percent. Both SEC filings identified Romney as the person in control of this investment: "Mr. W. Mitt Romney is the sole shareholder, sole director, President and Chief Executive Officer of Brookside Inc. and thus is the controlling person of Brookside Inc."

http://www.motherjon...ina-global-tech

#36 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

SUPPORTER

Posted 13 August 2012 - 04:37 PM

http://www.huffingto..._n_1710133.html

Good news, it was the far right terrorists so they were actually "freedom fighters".