stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,979 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 09:10 PM

http://washingtonexa...81#.UCmyWaM_Kq8

"I love the smell of fear in the morning"

Hmmm. Can we be too far away from a major swing from Obama? As in Iran? Don't take all the Obama is far ahead in polls. Watch the money, watch Obama. Spending waaaay too much time in the "blue" states along with all the "swing" states. Watch the money.

#47 mav1234

mav1234

• HUDDLER
  • 16,553 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 09:11 PM

Of course, Ryan and the whole House passed it 2 weeks ago. Stupid or Lying? Which is it?

Eh? You mean the Agricultural Disaster Assistance act? That is NOT the 5 year Farm Bill that the senate passed with bipartisan support.

#48 FurdTurgason

FurdTurgason

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 954 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 09:16 PM

How many of those $ that he'll never ever be able to use in his lifetime has he devoted to making more jobs for American workers? Thats what I'm concerned with as a voter. Has he been devoted (like others have been) to create more jobs to lift America with all of that which he has amassed? As a voter that is my biggest question. No you can't judge a guy by how much money they have stashed in tax shelters but you see a lot in a guys character when he has put up and shut up and invested in a better future for their country and community. There are people that are just as wealthy and are doing massive things to try and pull this country back together. There are very many people not as wealthy that have put a lot on the line to invest in Americans and American jobs. Is he one of those guys or something else? To whom much is given much is required. Stashing massive amounts offshore already doesn't look like team playing. Tax returns can be a window into that whole world.

I put all I had into a business and lost my shirt. There is a saying in business that goes " If you don't feed it, it will eat you!" Yes, I could have sat on that $ but I invested in the community and created more jobs as well as a quality product. I was also a recession casualty in very very very many ways. As a former small business owner who lost everything trying to create jobs I'm very sensitive to the subject of hoarding when you can be out there helping and creating for you AND many many others. I was raised that way.

Its the cultural issue of our time. "Ask not what your country can do for you. Ask what you can do for your country." There are people who have done a lot on paper for their country. The question is, who is he?

Awesome post. I agree with everything you say.

#49 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 10,979 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 09:25 PM

Every time Obama team brings up tax returns is an admittance that they are bone dry of ideas. Nothing to say? No Hope? Too much change? Please, don't look at us. Nothing here to see.

Can you imagine the despair to cover the country like a cloud on the morning after Obama is re-elected? What then? The empty suit will have nothing to say. Invest in anti depressants I say.

#50 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• ALL-PRO
  • 23,402 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 10:02 PM

How's Romneys replacement for Obamacare coming along?

How's Ryans list of tax loopholes to close coming along?

Oh sorry they are busy lying about "You didn't say that" and the "cutting work requirements for welfare" lies.

Sorry, you were saying something about people that don't have any idea on how to do anything who managed to pass health care reform , find bin Laden, and are ahead of their opponent with a widening lead despite a continued sluggish recovery?

#51 GAme

GAme

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 398 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 08:37 AM

Wrong. Bain was supporting massive outsourcing to China and citing it as crucial to its success in 1998. A year before Romney left (or says he did, even though he didn't for another decade).

You should come better prepared if you intend to post in the Tinderbox again.

http://www.motherjon...ina-global-tech

You're just another casualty of the drive by media.

http://factcheck.org...rcer-overreach/

Would you believe 20% of Obama's trillion dollar stimulus went overseas?

Then he wants you to be outraged because Mitt Romney only released the required two years of tax returns. Yet Obama still refuses to release his college records, or the documents on the "Fast and Furious" government gun running scheme. All this from Mr. transparent administration. Can we say hypocrite?

#52 Gazi

Gazi

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,831 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 09:00 AM

Yet Obama still refuses to release his college records,

Is this some new thing I'm not aware of? Did every candidate in the past do this like they did with tax records? Just asking. Don't really know what the deal is here.

#53 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,537 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 09:01 AM

Romney's tax records never led to the death of anyone.

#54 boostownsme

boostownsme

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 177 posts

Agreed. If something as serious as tax returns is all thats holding supposed independents back, why can't Obama release his college records? Oh, maybe because he's spent millions of dollars having them sealed and kept that way. Sounds like Mitt just doesn't want people digging through his life savings records, while Obama must be hiding something much bigger

#55 Gazi

Gazi

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,831 posts

Romney's tax records never led to the death of anyone.

We don't know that ;)

#56 Gazi

Gazi

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,831 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 09:03 AM

Oh damn. I just realized I'm arguing with the alts. Who's logging in this early in the morning?

#57 GAme

GAme

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 398 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 09:04 AM

Is this some new thing I'm not aware of? Did every candidate in the past do this like they did with tax records? Just asking. Don't really know what the deal is here.

No, this is all part of the liberals character assassination mission. It's not like they can stand on their record. Funny how the media doesn't say anything about how Obama sealed his records. I say if you need to seal your records, you should never be allowed in public office.

#58 Gazi

Gazi

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,831 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 09:09 AM

No, Funny how the media doesn't say anything about how Obama sealed his records. I say if you need to seal your records, you should never be allowed in public office.

Isn't every college record (including yours and mine) sealed? I didn't seal mine. Have you sealed yours? Maybe I'm wrong but if every one of them is sealed by law why are you saying that Obama sealed it?

So if he didn't seal it there goes your whole argument about him hiding something.

#59 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,537 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 09:16 AM

Isn't every college record (including yours and mine) sealed? Maybe I'm wrong but if every one of them is sealed by law why are you saying that Obama sealed it?

So if he didn't seal it there goes your whole argument about him hiding something.

This isn't Tinderbox unless there's a conspiracy surrounding it.

I like the Fast and Furious analogy personally, but this dude was throwing out this conspiracy about Obama's college stuff.

http://www.nationalr...-greg-pollowitz

#60 Gazi

Gazi

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,831 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 09:21 AM

This isn't Tinderbox unless there's a conspiracy surrounding it.

I like the Fast and Furious analogy personally, but this dude was throwing out this conspiracy about Obama's college stuff.

http://www.nationalr...-greg-pollowitz

"It’s not impossible to transfer into Columbia from another school and graduate in two years, but it’s difficult"

Like winning the Presidency?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com