• Please log in to reply
82 replies to this topic

#61 mav1234

mav1234

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,553 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 09:43 AM

The transcripts stuff would only make sense to me if obama was running on a platform that said because of how effective I was at Columbia and how great a student in general, you should vote for me. Did people ask for Bush's transcripts or any other pres candidate?

#62 boostownsme

boostownsme

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 177 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 09:56 AM

!

Skip to 6 minutes and watch from there. This is why its an important issue to release those records. He's spent all that money to hide something. As the Dems like to argue, I'm sure there's nothing to hide, but the appearance of hiding something makes you guilty. So bring 'em on out Barry.

#63 Harris Aballah

Harris Aballah

Fayette-Villian

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,569 posts
  • Locationnorth carolina

Posted 14 August 2012 - 10:03 AM

romney releases his tax records and obamey releases his college trans scripts. Sounds like a fair trade?

#64 Gazi

Gazi

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,831 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 10:11 AM

lol

#65 mav1234

mav1234

• HUDDLER
  • 16,553 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 10:11 AM

Yay more birther nonsense.

#66 boostownsme

boostownsme

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 177 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 10:17 AM

Yay more birther nonsense.

Quit being ignorant and watch the video, because i know for a fact you didn't. It's not a birther issue, it's a citizenship issue. And it is a legit issue, not like someone paying the least he can in taxes, which last time I checked is perfectly legal, and in fact is espoused by every person I know.

#67 Gazi

Gazi

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,831 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 10:22 AM

lol. you forgot that you logged out. why are there so many alts running around this morning?

#68 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 10,976 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 10:24 AM

Where the embarrassment might come for Obama could be in several areas.

If he knowingly took some sort of aid which was normally used to help foreign students, then he would have to explain why. Foreign or Dishonest.

I have heard several reports about his absence from programs, but those are just the general stuff that comes out, never know if there is any validity in them.

Again, normally, people do not spend huge amounts to hide something, unless it would be embarrassing. If Obama was at the top of his class for instance, he would have already had his records leaked to the fawning press.

#69 Gazi

Gazi

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,831 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 10:28 AM

Last time I checked, magna cum laude is top of the class

#70 rippadonn

rippadonn

Since 2006

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,891 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 10:40 AM

I really wish that there was a guy like Ron Paul but 20yrs+ younger with a better social awareness. Someone like that would provide the changes we need NOW.

My independent view.

#71 rippadonn

rippadonn

Since 2006

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,891 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 10:49 AM

Some of this stuff that you guys are requiring from these candidates would have disqualified some past presidents. That being said, all this nonsense is ridiculous and has nothing to do with where we go from now. Focus

#72 GAme

GAme

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 398 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 10:50 AM

True that. Only problem I have with Ron is foreign policy. He would just let the world run wild.

#73 mav1234

mav1234

• HUDDLER
  • 16,553 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 11:01 AM

Quit being ignorant and watch the video, because i know for a fact you didn't. It's not a birther issue, it's a citizenship issue. And it is a legit issue, not like someone paying the least he can in taxes, which last time I checked is perfectly legal, and in fact is espoused by every person I know.

It's put our by birther report.com or whatever and the central conclusion is that Obama's step father adopted him and Obama exploited Columbia admissions claiming he was an Indonesian and then later "changed his mind" when he got into politics. Yes, I listened to it and yes it is birther nonsense. We have no proof of basically anything that happened in his childhood beyond him going to school in Indonesia and this theory assumes that both Columbia and Harvard are complicit in this lie which is very unlikely. It assumes that someone who graduated with Latin honors was not intelligent enough to get into a college and had to exploit his way in.

None of that has to do with Romney hypocrisy in requiring multiple years of tax returns to vet
Vps but saying the American public doesn't need more than two.

#74 boostownsme

boostownsme

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 177 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 01:29 PM

It is unfortunate who posted the link on youtube, but the investigation and facts are very much factual.And It has everything to do with this threads argument, in that neither it nor the tax return debate will even matter if the next president continues the fiscal irresponsibility that we've been practicing. Just like the "war on women" , gay rights, supposed global warming etc. won't matter if we go bankrupt and collapse. The country might be on different sides of the aisle, but the economy should be front and center and that's it.

#75 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 10,976 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 01:33 PM

Agreed. If the debt thing is not dealt with right away, we will have nothing to argue over very soon.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com