• Please log in to reply
119 replies to this topic

#91 Silent Majority

Silent Majority

Fuggin' Panther Fan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,365 posts
  • LocationPrinceton, freaking, New Jersey.

Posted 13 August 2012 - 07:56 PM

^^Idk, i think they both can win more than 6 games in their rookie seasons.

Ikr....Cam missed a poo load of tackles. This is one of the most self deprecating fanbases ever. Sad. Please lock this thread.

#92 footballisasport

footballisasport

• HUDDLER
  • 5,022 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 08:03 PM

Let;s put it this way...Our media has already annointed Luck as the next "god" of the QBs. So, all he has to do is throw a few balls and have his receivers do all the work just like they did Sunday night. Cam has to always prove himself and he will and the media will continue to set the bar higher and higher for him until he messes up and they can label him a "failure." I've been down this road. They will give him credit for being the best "black QB" when they finally push him out of the NFL even if he out does Luck and every other QB behind him.

Reality is what it is...I do not kid myself.

The competition is suppose to be between Luck and RG III but instead it's between Cam. Sadly, our media is making it so obvious that Cam isn't their chosen QB because they won't be comparing anyone to him. Is anyone comparing QBs to Blaine, Matthew and Sam Bradford? All media chosen QBs. NO

Luck was already elevated to Peyton level buy Cam broke Peyton rockie records. Do you not feel they wouldn't be trying to remove what Cam did by claiming Luck will do better when Luck is the face they have already chosen to be the next Peyton?

Cam broke Peyton's record with throws. It seems the media is willing to simply give it to Luck regardless of what he does..

#93 Vampire the buffet slayer

Vampire the buffet slayer

Fat Alice's Dietitian

• HUDDLER
  • 2,120 posts
  • Locationunder an aluminum hat

Posted 13 August 2012 - 08:26 PM

Idk if we should take in consideration the fact the Colts as an organzation may have prompted a little more game planning than the Rams?

Maybe to get the fans excited about the upcoming season? Maybe to help the hardcore Manning fans come to terms?

Idk, but I do know that preseason Ds are pretty vanilla, and usally the offenses are too. If you watched the colts game their offense didnt seem so vanilla.

Also Cam didnt look all that impressive in preseason last year. I remember people on this board who thought we should have started Clausen or Anderson last year.

Then the 1st real game happened and we saw a Cam we didnt see in preseason.

All Im saying is you cannot predict a season, or a player, or even a coach off of their 1st preason game. Its impossible.

#94 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 17,102 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 13 August 2012 - 10:17 PM

I said put Luck in the SEC and his collage career would have been worse (because if you knew anything of collage football, you'd know and admit the defenses in the SEC are better than PAC12).

Then YOU come along and bring up SEC WRs, as if they would have made Luck's career better. Which is downright absurd, and means absolutely nothing, because they are mediocre.

And yes, Green and Jones are totally average players so far based on their yardage and TDs. For you to try that Smitty comparison is trollish at best. He was #5 yardage.

Calling people ignorant when you don't understand what you're talking about is sorta... well... ignorant...

Sure, I agree with you that the SEC Defenses are better. But I disagree with you that Luck would be worse if he was in the SEC.

Luck played with guys like Toby Gerhart, Coby Fleener, Chris Owusu, and Doug Baldwin his whole Stanford career. Lets say we put Luck in a Alabama's uniform with play makers like Mark Ingram, Trent Richardson and "Julio Jones", wow lets wonder how many National Championship Luck would have won.

You called Green and Jones average based on their rookie performances? Seriously. They played pretty damn well for rookie wrs. Compare their stats to three top receivers right now rookie stats, and this is what we have:

Calvin Johnson (2007): 48rec, 756yds, 4tds
Larry Fitzgerald (2004): 58rec, 780yds, 8tds
Andre Johnson (2003): 66rec, 976yds, 4tds

to

A.J. Green (2011): 65rec, 1057yds, 7tds
Julio Jones (2011): 54rec, 959yds, 8tds

Need I say more? To call them average, yes you're an "idiot" then.

#95 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 17,102 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 13 August 2012 - 10:25 PM

Let;s put it this way...Our media has already annointed Luck as the next "god" of the QBs. So, all he has to do is throw a few balls and have his receivers do all the work just like they did Sunday night. Cam has to always prove himself and he will and the media will continue to set the bar higher and higher for him until he messes up and they can label him a "failure." I've been down this road. They will give him credit for being the best "black QB" when they finally push him out of the NFL even if he out does Luck and every other QB behind him.

Reality is what it is...I do not kid myself.

The competition is suppose to be between Luck and RG III but instead it's between Cam. Sadly, our media is making it so obvious that Cam isn't their chosen QB because they won't be comparing anyone to him. Is anyone comparing QBs to Blaine, Matthew and Sam Bradford? All media chosen QBs. NO

Luck was already elevated to Peyton level buy Cam broke Peyton rockie records. Do you not feel they wouldn't be trying to remove what Cam did by claiming Luck will do better when Luck is the face they have already chosen to be the next Peyton?

Cam broke Peyton's record with throws. It seems the media is willing to simply give it to Luck regardless of what he does..

Please, I mean PLEASE go look up the definition for "accuracy"

I'm choking on my food reading this crap

#96 Nine_Lives

Nine_Lives

The Notorious GrG

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 938 posts
  • LocationNever neverland

Posted 13 August 2012 - 10:35 PM

Please, I mean PLEASE go look up the definition for "accuracy"

I'm choking on my food reading this crap

here some pie to choke on..

:)

#97 LawCat

LawCat

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 10:47 PM

I don't care if luck turns out to be the better QB...that dude is straight up fugly, i mean what is up with that freaking beard!?. At least Cecil taught Cam how to shave.

#98 Nine_Lives

Nine_Lives

The Notorious GrG

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 938 posts
  • LocationNever neverland

Posted 13 August 2012 - 10:47 PM

Its hip

#99 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 17,102 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 13 August 2012 - 10:48 PM

I don't care if luck turns out to be the better QB...that dude is straight up fugly, i mean what is up with that freaking beard!?. At least Cecil taught Cam how to shave.

I love Cam but can you tell the man to CUT HIS HAIR. Guess Cecil didn't teach Cam that

#100 BANE

BANE

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 813 posts
  • LocationCollege

Posted 13 August 2012 - 11:04 PM

I love Cam but can you tell the man to CUT HIS HAIR. Guess Cecil didn't teach Cam that

That hair style looks cool on black people(i believe its called a fro). I think you're just racist.

#101 LawCat

LawCat

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 11:12 PM

HA HA Racist.

#102 Spaceballs83

Spaceballs83

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,084 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 11:26 PM

1st thread i have ever made that went past 5 pages. Can i get some pie? :P

#103 BANE

BANE

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 813 posts
  • LocationCollege

Posted 13 August 2012 - 11:30 PM

Fresh man. Fresh

#104 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 17,102 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 13 August 2012 - 11:34 PM

That hair style looks cool on black people(i believe its called a fro). I think you're just racist.

No. Why would I be racist when my favorite QB is the very same man you calling be being racist to.

Cam looks much better with his head shaved like last year. I thought thats what JR ask him to do. No long hair, ear pierce, and no tats. So, get ready for a tat and earrings soon. ;)

#105 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 17,102 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 13 August 2012 - 11:35 PM

HA HA Racist.

Lol. No. Why would I be racist when my favorite QB is the very same man you calling be being racist to.

Cam looks much better with his head shaved like last year. I thought thats what JR ask him to do. No long hair, ear pierce, and no tats. So, get ready for a tat and earrings soon.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.