Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dolphins Game Focus/Expectations

54 posts in this topic

Posted

Hey folks,

So we've got this game coming up and wanted to see what you guys will be looking for.

Me:

The Dolphins do not have as established of an o-line imo as the Texans and I would like to see what pressure our defensive front can bring on the first few drives. I want to see at least Moore/Tannehill being forced to roll out or get sacked. We didn't get that close at all this past Sunday against h-town.

Two players I'm going to be watching because I've liked what I've seen when I went down to camp and it translated this past Saturday:

Josh Thomas & Applewhite

Its super early, but they looked good on more than one occasion. Given how he's been in practice, I think Thomas has just as good of a good chance as Butler, Hogan, and yes, Norman.

Who needs to rebound? Who's on the shortest leash? Who do you want to shine?

Posted

I am not concerned at all about the offense, but I want to see continued growth from Silatolu and I'd like to see Murphy run with the 1st team offense,

Defense? Our #2 corner, safeties, and d line need to freaking make some plays. I'd play our first team d the entire first half and into Q3 if they aren't playing well.

Posted

I'd like to see Norman get on the field. I'd also like to see tighter coverage in the secondary. Our zones just allow too much space for easy completions. I'd like to see Beason play for the first quarter. Im interested to see how his new ankle/foot looks going 100% in a game vs another team.

Overall just tighter pass defense. Not sure if that's possible with this group though

Posted

I wanna see Norman and hogan play and see what they can give us in the secondary, I also wanna see the run D play much better against a worse o-line than houston's. Hopefully we can see the beast in for a quarter

Posted

No injuries, progress, and reading a bunch of ignorant garbage like who should be cut for wiggling their thumb "in an illogical, irrational, unrealistic way with no regard for science" when breaking the huddle

1 person likes this

Posted

Or as i like to call it, daily life

Posted

I want Keiser to continue to impress. He looked solid last preseason game.

Posted

the special teams and defense to...play special teams and defense.

Posted

Hardy vs Jake Long

Better rhythm on offense

Better play from UT's

Godfrey not bite on every fake or double move

Tolbert not SUCK as a lead blocker

Posted

1. Hoping Beason gets in some pre season work.

2. See some of the training camp chemistry in the passing game between Cam and Murphy.

3. Hoping that somehow our number 2 CB can at least stop Chad Johnson

4. See a little more stoutness in the run defense.

5. A kickoff return against us going for lest than 37 yards.

Posted

Our O vs Miami's stud D.

And our better D on a very poor Miami O.

Posted

3. Hoping that somehow our number 2 CB can at least stop Chad Johnson

I have news for you...

5 people like this