Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Whispers of a New Financial System...

62 posts in this topic

Posted

People who fantasize about conspiracies and alternate realities do so because they're failures in the only actual reality that does exist.

c'mon man... that's a wide brush you're using

Posted

Not really. Conspiracies are needed by those who have lost control in their life and need an excuse to rationalize their failures.

Posted

Oh ***

Did yalls underground bunkers make it through all those truth bombs that just got dropped?

1 person likes this

Posted

he who is a coward scoffs the loudest.

Posted

Not really. Conspiracies are needed by those who have lost control in their life and need an excuse to rationalize their failures.

lol you are so mad

where did alex jones touch you? feel free to send me a PM if its too embarrassing

Posted

I scoff loudly at that comment.

Posted

I imagine this is good news if you're a fuging loser in the society we have now.

Generally speaking, if one is a loser in the current society, then they would likely be a loser in this new society they fantasize about.

Posted

WTF? Husker, these aren't conspiracies anymore. This is what people on the ground have been trying to tell people with your viewpoint for decades. If you're fat and happy say so.

The bad thing is that most Americans don't feel that way and are watching everything around them crumble.

If you find any profit in that you are a sad man.

Posted

Generally speaking, if one is a loser in the current society, then they would likely be a loser in this new society they fantasize about.

Such a wonderful and aware attitude being expressed here...we need more compassionate people in the world who think like this...

...and i'm not even going to ask what your definition of a loser would be.

Posted

Conspiracies are USED by those who have lost CONTROL. You were close.

Posted

Looks like some of the naysaying haters are starting to get a little ticked off. The truth hurts, doesnt it? You guy shouldve listened to us years ago and you wouldve been past these ill stages of denial by now, haha.

1 person likes this

Posted

Such a wonderful and aware attitude being expressed here...we need more compassionate people in the world who think like this...

...and i'm not even going to ask what your definition of a loser would be.

beck.gif

1 person likes this