61 replies to this topic

#16 Carolina Husker

Carolina Husker

I hate football

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,515 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 07:48 PM

I imagine this is good news if you're a fuging loser in the society we have now.

#17 rippadonn

rippadonn

Since 2006

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,942 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 09:46 PM

You don't care about anybody else so why would you care?

#18 rippadonn

rippadonn

Since 2006

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,942 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 09:49 PM

I imagine this is good news if you're a fuging loser in the society we have now.

Exactly why things are fugged up. This attitude. If your not in line no matter what you got you'd be moronic. I don't think you are.

#19 Carolina Husker

Carolina Husker

I hate football

• HUDDLER
  • 10,515 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 09:54 PM

People who fantasize about conspiracies and alternate realities do so because they're failures in the only actual reality that does exist.

#20 rippadonn

rippadonn

Since 2006

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,942 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 10:24 PM

People who fantasize about conspiracies and alternate realities do so because they're failures in the only actual reality that does exist.

The report from CNBC does exist and so does the expert giving testimony so where is the conspiracy? Some people are trained to care about themselves only and some are taught to care for others.

Perceived "wealth" may not be anything in comparison to true wealth so your definition of a "winner" in reality may be closer to what you may call a "loser".

In comparison to real wealth most of you are losers including me. I'll be in line if that time ever comes. Prouder to be a loser than a guy that would turn his back.

#21 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,925 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 14 August 2012 - 10:31 PM

oh the irony in every single bit of that statement

#22 Harris Aballah

Harris Aballah

Fayette-Villian

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,691 posts
  • Locationnorth carolina

Posted 15 August 2012 - 07:44 AM

Human decency was not part of the last financial system, just the opposite. This change over is a humanitarian as well as a environmental effort. People have depressed and ravaged society and have knowingly polluted the Earth for far too long. That is what 2012 is all about, rebirth not destruction.

I've been following a number of sources on the subject and the consensus is that a new system is already in place, fully funded (the main requirement for the pentagon). What Venom is soooo happy about is that they are supposed to give out new cash to the people to root the new system. Supposedly anyone will be able to apply for relief funds up to -rumor alert: $120,000.00 rumor alert- for 2yrs until your collateral accounts have been finalized. This is what the bail out should have been but wasn't.

Asian countries funded the start of our federal reserve as well as the start of the euro. If any of you fear the Asian component you should have been scared long ago. This isn't about fear and mass panic. This is about PEACE and prosperity. There are good guys in our government and military. Accept it as a gift from them, a very brave move indeed. The freedom we require and all desired. The end of outside control through financial slavery.

This has all been rumored for some time now and we are now starting to see the fruits.

16 trillion in debt, somethings gotta change for sure. Soon we'll be eating potato pulp and wood shavings. well maybe not all of us! The future will need bankers!

#23 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• HUDDLER
  • 14,005 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 08:51 AM

16 trillion in debt, somethings gotta change for sure. Soon we'll be eating potato pulp and wood shavings. well maybe not all of us! The future will need bankers!

so we'll be eating mcdonalds?

#24 rippadonn

rippadonn

Since 2006

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,942 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 12:29 PM

There will always be bankers. Our problem has been criminal enterprise and very special interests invading the profession and causing calamity and supporting separation and destruction worldwide. The sheer number of people that have been ripped off is epic! The money changers have had to be beaten back with a stick at many many points in history because it would seem that greed can easily rule men. Bad behavior breeds worse behavior. The doom of mankind is that he forgets. This has all happened before and we had to start all over again. Once again we're in the same situation. Has anybody learned anything?

There has to be more honor in banking for it to survive. Its sounds as though they may have some competition in the future to be the holder of your funds, which is good. I always thought the post office idea was a great one that would level the playing field and create another choice for the populace as well as giving new life to the PO.

#25 Bronn

Bronn

Sellsword

• HUDDLER
  • 5,027 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 02:07 PM

c'mon man... that's a wide brush you're using

#26 Carolina Husker

Carolina Husker

I hate football

• HUDDLER
  • 10,515 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 07:49 PM

Not really. Conspiracies are needed by those who have lost control in their life and need an excuse to rationalize their failures.

#27 SZ James (banned)

SZ James (banned)

The loud atheist minority drummed Tim Tevo out of the NFL.

• HUDDLER
  • 8,293 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 08:45 PM

Oh ***

Did yalls underground bunkers make it through all those truth bombs that just got dropped?

#28 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 22,099 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 15 August 2012 - 09:18 PM

he who is a coward scoffs the loudest.

#29 Sean Payton's Vicodin

Sean Payton's Vicodin

TAKE IT IN THE POOPER FOR COOPER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,816 posts

Posted 16 August 2012 - 05:26 AM

Not really. Conspiracies are needed by those who have lost control in their life and need an excuse to rationalize their failures.

lol you are so mad

where did alex jones touch you? feel free to send me a PM if its too embarrassing

#30 Carolina Husker

Carolina Husker

I hate football

• HUDDLER
  • 10,515 posts

Posted 16 August 2012 - 06:02 AM

I scoff loudly at that comment.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com