Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

8/13/12 - Training Camp Twitter Thread

109 posts in this topic

Posted

Joe Person@josephperson

Nakamura makes a great break on a cam pass intercepts it and then drops it

Posted

Ah, yes. Coming from the same guy who defended Otah and thought he was gonna have a BIG year. And scolded anyone who thought the opposite.

I never said he'd have a big year and had no problem with us dumping him. I just think its silly to read the broad range of ridiculous assumptions on here based on so little actual information.

I was one that thought Otah had, and still has, legitimate health concerns. I defended his heart, effort and work ethic. Hogan is certainly coming along slowly, but for you to pretend to know why is just stupid. You have neither the information nor the credentials to make an intelligent, factual statement.

1 person likes this

Posted

Joe Person@josephperson

Good rush by Applewhite; gets to cam

Posted

Joe Person@josephperson

Rush swallows Clausen. Again.

1 person likes this

Posted

Joe Person@josephperson

David Carr 2.0

Posted

"You're not a professional!" has got to be one of the biggest cop out horrible arguments this board constantly runs back to.

1 person likes this

Posted

Id love to make 6 figures while be a tackling dummy or holding a clipboard.

Joe Person@josephperson

Posted

Joe Person@josephperson

Defense blows up a trick play ...some kind of cam-Flicker.

Posted

Steve Reed@SteveReed_AP

FS Haruki Nakamura, who started Saturday night, still working ahead of Sherrod Martin.

1 person likes this

Posted

David Carr 2.0

That's an insult even to David Carr

Posted

I never said he'd have a big year and had no problem with us dumping him. I just think its silly to read the broad range of ridiculous assumptions on here based on so little actual information.

I was one that thought Otah had, and still has, legitimate health concerns. I defended his heart, effort and work ethic. Hogan is certainly coming along slowly, but for you to pretend to know why is just stupid. You have neither the information nor the credentials to make an intelligent, factual statement.

Which is why, it is my opinion. Everyone on here are posting their opinions and views about the Carolina Panthers.

Definition of opinion

• A view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge

Posted

Carolina Panthers@Panthers

Team is looking crisp in practice today. Intensity level has increased after Rivera expressed disappointment in team's performance Sat.