Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

And so it begins...........Terrelle Pryor vs Cam

43 posts in this topic

Posted

yMWMJ.png

And yes, he's even wearing Cam's cleats...........

For the LOLs

The notion that Cam Newton is on a different level than Terrelle Pryor as a quarterback always gets a good chuckle out of me.

The two present a similar style of play, and I expect both to have similar successes in the NFL when it's all said and done.

That being said, three years from now I feel strongly that Terrelle Pryor will be the better of the two quarterbacks.

Both have great upside, both are great athletes—I just like the upside of Terrelle Pryor a bit more than that of Cam Newton.

Posted

Hes deff doing his best Cam impression.

Posted

funny-face-asian-kid.jpg

Posted

Two things about this guy. First, I hate that OSU playing mfer like he raped my dog. Second. Unless he has learned to actually pass the ball with anything appearing close to consistent. He is doomed. He has some touch around the line of scrimmage, but that is it. He will run at the first sign of duress. He is a crybaby wanna be king of the hill who has always felt entitled bit... whose best throw is a hissy fit. Sheew, that felt good.

1 person likes this

Posted

Ever seen Terrelle Pryor throw the football?

Looks kind of like a legless chicken being shot from a catapult.

1 person likes this

Posted

I guess "a road less traveled" quote should be inserted here?

Is this smarmy British humor?

Is it because he is.....you know?

fug!!! I am confused!!!

Posted

Was not impressed with Pryor at all, he was playing against 3rd/4th stringers and looked terrible. Really weak arm as well.

1 person likes this

Posted

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

Posted

All I know is that one run he had tonight, he looked slow as hell. Not even half as fast as Cam. Definitely not nearly as big as Cam. And let's not even get into the passing comparison. Trying to compare these two always gets a good chuckle out of me.

1 person likes this

Posted

Can we get a source for this quote? This is comical!

1 person likes this

Posted

Not sure why so many Panthers fans are seemingly so insecure and defensive about Cam Newton. I bet he wouldn't be defensive about the comparisons. We have one of the best damn young QBs in the NFL. That's enough to make me happy. The fact that so many want to compare other young QBs to him is a great thing.

2 people like this

Posted

Cam can throw an accurate 70 yard bomb off his back leg or while jumping. Suck it

1 person likes this