Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

8/14 training camp twitter thread

175 posts in this topic

Posted

That very well could be true. CRA could've also been right, it may have been just a fluke kick...either way Medlock still looks to have the upper hand.(or at least I hope as much)

Maybe he got under it too much

Posted

Is it weird if I got a boner from this thread?

Posted

Yahhh Josh

Posted

Just like Rivera said, Norman has great vision. Even on the play someone posted of him getting beat by Smitty, he continued to look back at the QB.

I bet he'd make a great Free Safety..........

He reminds me of a young Asante Samuels!

Posted

I told ya'll about Norman... Ever since that Senior Bowl, I knew he was going to be good. Quick, fluid, and rangy.

Posted

Can someone please translate this into English? I think I know what he's getting at I just want to be sure.

MY BAD MY BADD BRO!

iPhone Typo

Posted

Amini Silatolu@AminiSilatolu

S/O to my boy @J_No24 ... the newest member of Smittys hit list lol

I imagine thats a short list. One should be happy to be on it. Means you're good at what you do.

Posted

I imagine thats a short list. One should be happy to be on it. Means you're good at what you do.

If i was a CB i'd be honored to be on a HoF recievers hit list.

Posted

On a related note, we've had the "is Smitty HoF bound?" discussion numerous times here. I was watching something yesterday, I forget what (I'm sure it was a video on NFL.com or ESPN.com or something, I'll look for it and update the post) where someone not related to the Panthers was talking about Cam having a future HoF receiver helped his rookie season. Thought it was interesting that someone not connected to the Panthers made that statement as if it were a foregone conclusion.

1 person likes this

Posted

On a related note, we've had the "is Smitty HoF bound?" discussion numerous times here. I was watching something yesterday, I forget what (I'm sure it was a video on NFL.com or ESPN.com or something, I'll look for it and update the post) where someone not related to the Panthers was talking about Cam having a future HoF receiver helped his rookie season. Thought it was interesting that someone not connected to the Panthers made that statement as if it were a foregone conclusion.

2500 more yards and 20 more TD's and he is in like Flynn.

Ring of Honor he got 3 years ago.