174 replies to this topic

#106 L-TownCat

L-TownCat

Baptized In The Blood Of Saints

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,295 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 12:46 PM

AGREE!!!!
I will go out of my mind and Tutu is given the No.3 WR spot. RR better now make creating plays going to Tutu on a crucial third down like to how did with Naanee last year.

RR always bring the scrubs from SD but never want to sign a decent guy like a "Garay".

Can someone please translate this into English? I think I know what he's getting at I just want to be sure.

#107 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,295 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 12:50 PM

Can someone please translate this into English? I think I know what he's getting at I just want to be sure.

i'm thinking "better now" should have been "better not".

makes sense after that.

#108 DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

• Moderators
  • 25,979 posts

Big 3rd down plays often went to Legatron last year where he did his Legatron thing....he doesn't want TuTu to make us have deja vu of that.

#109 csx

csx

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,326 posts

It reads like what an Asian Yoda would sound like.

#110 Cary Kollins

Cary Kollins

keep lbing

• HUDDLER
  • 6,996 posts
  • LocationWinston-Salem, NC

Posted 14 August 2012 - 12:52 PM

I appreciate Rivera leveling the excitement of Norman to the press, but I bet in his mind he was thrilled to see him making plays and creating turnovers. Even he if was doing some grabbing/pulling, it doesn't change the fact that he caught four interceptions. It would be different if he was batting it down, but he was actually catching the ball.

I may be wrong, but usually when a CB is flagged for pass interference he doesn't get an INT, he just causes an incompletion. Sounds like Norman has the hands of an angel out there.

#111 nctarheel0619

nctarheel0619

• HUDDLER
  • 2,212 posts

I think hes trying to tell you diversity is an old, old, wooden ship.

#112 nosuchthingasapanther

nosuchthingasapanther

• HUDDLER
  • 5,588 posts

off topic...sorensen chiming in late as usual.

i really think he shows up late, asks what happened, then tweets like it's breaking news.

#113 L-TownCat

L-TownCat

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,295 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 12:53 PM

i'm thinking "better now" should have been "better not".

makes sense after that.

Its still a little off but that's kinda what i was getting from it. Just wanted to be sure. Thanks guys!

#114 CLEARHOT

CLEARHOT

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 425 posts
  • LocationSomewhere In NC

Posted 14 August 2012 - 12:53 PM

Chuck: Learn English you must before post you do.

#115 L-TownCat

L-TownCat

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,295 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 12:54 PM

I think hes trying to tell you diversity is an old, old, wooden ship.

That.... made me laugh.

#116 DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

• Moderators
  • 25,979 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 12:55 PM

I appreciate Rivera leveling the excitement of Norman to the press, but I bet in his mind he was thrilled to see him making plays and creating turnovers. Even he if was doing some grabbing/pulling, it doesn't change the fact that he caught four interceptions. It would be different if he was batting it down, but he was actually catching the ball.

I may be wrong, but usually when a CB is flagged for pass interference he doesn't get an INT, he just causes an incompletion. Sounds like Norman has the hands of an angel out there.

I think was Rivera's point was, there was no ref to flag all his plays for pass interference.....so he was picking off balls (that really would have cost the D).

#117 nosuchthingasapanther

nosuchthingasapanther

• HUDDLER
  • 5,588 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 12:57 PM

as long as he is actually playing for the ball, thus turning the intended reciever into a defender, there usually isn't a pass interference penalty.

...but who knows what the deal would be with replacement refs running the show.

#118 nosuchthingasapanther

nosuchthingasapanther

• HUDDLER
  • 5,588 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 12:59 PM

Jonathan Jones@jjones9
#Panthers blog: Defense leads the way at next-to-last practice in Spartanburg: http://blogs.charlotte.com/panthers/2012/08/defense-panthers-training-camp-josh-norman.html

#119 DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

• Moderators
  • 25,979 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 01:01 PM

as long as he is actually playing for the ball, thus turning the intended reciever into a defender, there usually isn't a pass interference penalty.

...but who knows what the deal would be with replacement refs running the show.

they only have refs at select practices

#120 JJT

JJT

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,188 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 01:02 PM

It says "Chopper assault at 0300. Prepare to execute forthwith."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com