Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

89bstpnd4pnd

OUR D LINE SHOULD BE CJ, EDWARDS, HARDY, KEISER

36 posts in this topic

3-4 with CJ-Edwards-Hardy on the line and Anderson-Keuchly-Beason and Keiser,Applewhite, and Alexander at linebacker

did you make sure that worked on Madden first?

It's probably the prupose of this thread.

I would like to see what combinations we can come up with this year. With more 3-4 looks and moving guys around, it is hard to say which would be best based on last year given we won't be running the same schemes. We need to experiment and see what works. That is what the preseason is for.

1 person likes this

I love seeing Applewhite and Keiser in there, they always semm to get after it.

Despite the final camp practice being tomorrow I am almost certain that I saw Applewhite dowtown carrying a large suitcase into the condo building that Peppers used to live in this evening.

Told everyone almost two weeks ago, keiser over hardy on DE

Told everyone almost two weeks ago, keiser over hardy on DE

Starting to look like it

There seems to be hungrier options at DE, mainly Alexander and Keiser. Hardy has the starting RDE spot, for now. Applewhite came into the league as a pass rushing OLB, I expect to see him get in those packages this year.

I was sick and watching the game last night so I was a bit out of it so perhaps one of you could elaborate on anything positive Hardy did last night

I was sick and watching the game last night so I was a bit out of it so perhaps one of you could elaborate on anything positive Hardy did last night

I thought he was actually solid in run support, I believe he had 4 tackles and knocked down a pass but he needs to work on his consistency and get to the QB more than he has been.

he went up against a pro bowl LT and held his own.............in a practice game.

Thanks...I was high on snot and benadryl