Photo
- - - - -

Who Is this Josh Norman with all the INTS in Camp Today?

• Please log in to reply
102 replies to this topic

#46 Rubi

Rubi

Squid Smasher

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,294 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 14 August 2012 - 04:56 PM

I think Norman is better because he has Predator hair...and captain doesn't.

#47 ARSEN

ARSEN

Banned

• HUDDLER
  • 10,393 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 04:57 PM

and no i dont know why its tiny

Thats what she said.

#48 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

That wasn't a Penalty.

• HUDDLER
  • 9,513 posts
  • LocationS.L.R.C.

Posted 14 August 2012 - 04:58 PM

His speed and his size already make him better than Captain. I really don't think we have anything to lose. We knew he'd be good when we did a little research on draft day, and he's got the confidence that a CB needs and Captain lacks. Put him in coach.

I remember reading somewhere that his knock was speed. That he's not a speedy corner at all.

#49 La Pantera

La Pantera

humpin' habanero

• HUDDLER
  • 3,520 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 04:59 PM

His speed and his size already make him better than Captain. I really don't think we have anything to lose. We knew he'd be good when we did a little research on draft day, and he's got the confidence that a CB needs and Captain lacks. Put him in coach.

Captain doesn't lack confidence. He's tenacious and feisty and has a lot of heart. He lacks size.

#50 La Pantera

La Pantera

humpin' habanero

• HUDDLER
  • 3,520 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 05:01 PM

I remember reading somewhere that his knock was speed. That he's not a speedy corner at all.

Yeah, his 40 time was something like a 4.6. But his game speed may not be that slow

#51 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

That wasn't a Penalty.

• HUDDLER
  • 9,513 posts
  • LocationS.L.R.C.

Posted 14 August 2012 - 05:10 PM

Yeah, his 40 time was something like a 4.6. But his game speed may not be that slow

Yeah, that he makes up for it with ability and agility. He's also a ball hawk and has a knack for interceptions. Speed isn't everything. The rest of his abilities are just fine. The one he has that is important is his size. The long arms are a great addition as well.

#52 La Pantera

La Pantera

humpin' habanero

• HUDDLER
  • 3,520 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 05:11 PM

Attached File  norm.jpeg   5.03K   6 downloads

#53 cbully

cbully

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,170 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 05:21 PM

my question is, who is throwing all these picks? smh

#54 Beast_3000

Beast_3000

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 690 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 05:58 PM

Don't get me wrong I like a confident cornerback. You need confidence out there on an island or you can get burnt. The problem is that same swagger can slow his development. He is talking like he is the 9th wonder of the world after 3 to 4 days of practice. If he thinks he is the best already what will he work to improve? Jumping routes isn't always the best thing against a guy like Drew Bree's that loves to pump fake a pass to provide spacing from athe corner or safety. I hope I am dead wrong about his work ethic and he is just having fun.

#55 Beast_3000

Beast_3000

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 690 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 06:01 PM

my question is, who is throwing all these picks? smh

I know for a fact two were by Cam and one was by Anderson. The focus shifted away from the quarterback after the 3rd INT to Norman because of the buzz surrounding the picks.

#56 Tarheels23

Tarheels23

Keep Pounding

• HUDDLER
  • 2,670 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 06:14 PM

I love the kid, and you can tell he loves the game, and loves to compete.

I've said it once, and I'll say it again, this kid is a natural at the CB position.

He'll take his lumps, learning what NFL QB's can do, but once he has it all figured out, look out.

#57 JawnyBlaze

JawnyBlaze

• HUDDLER
  • 6,197 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 06:48 PM

Trolls are out in full force today.

Posted Image

And if you haven't seen this movie, look it up. I thought it was quite entertaining.

#58 pilot2011

pilot2011

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 318 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 07:01 PM

This guy is going to be a freakin boss in the NFL. His mindset is a little reminscent of a certain guy playing under center... Cam's baller attitude and hatred of nonchalance obviously rubbed off on his offensive teammates last year, and now Josh Norman can potentially fill that void that the Panther secondary lacks... Gambe is a heck of a cb and he lets his play talk for him, but sometimes a team needs a basketcase that can also back it up on the field.

I'm actually loving the idea of Gamble, Norman, Munnerlyn with Butler/Hogan/Ness/Stanford duke it out for the increasingly important 4th and 5th cb spot.

#59 MechaZain

MechaZain

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 290 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 07:33 PM

Rivera's worried about his contact downfield.

“One of the things he’s got to understand now is you can’t touch guys downfield. It’s the NFL, not college football,” Rivera said. “He made some good plays and did some good things and I don’t want to take anything away from Josh. But Josh has to understand that once we start getting downfield you have to be careful.”

I'm cautious. Love the hustle and hope that he doesn't get scared into giving guys too much room, but we also can't afford pass interference calls.

#60 KillerKat

KillerKat

Top Banana

• HUDDLER
  • 17,315 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 07:40 PM

Rivera's worried about his contact downfield.

I'm cautious. Love the hustle and hope that he doesn't get scared into giving guys too much room, but we also can't afford pass interference calls.

Munnerlyn does this every Sunday, but Norman seems to have more skill as well as size so I don't have that big of a problem with it. He'll just work on it the more he plays.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.