20 replies to this topic

#16 Seamonk

Seamonk

kekekekekeke

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,054 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 07:03 PM

DayZ (standalone) is good. You just have to understand it's not the complete game yet and there will be a lot of bugs and updates along the way. The potential is there for it to be really good. It's fun right now, it's just very limited.

WarZ was a completely different game from what they tried to make it seem it was. It was complete poo and still is. Steam gave out so many refunds to the people who bought it.

#17 NavyPF4L

NavyPF4L

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 289 posts
  • LocationVirginia Beach, VA

Posted 05 January 2014 - 03:54 PM

A little peturbed with DayZ SA right now.. After 2 years and this game has very little to show for its development.. and I mean very little.. The mods of DayZ on Arma 2 were absolutely amazing.. Building your own house/base.. Mission.. Cooking.. Missions.. You name it.. you could do it.. I realize its a alpha.. Trust me.. been PC gaming for many a moon now.. but really.. I just dont know that Im sold on rocket as a capable developer... The original mod was good but the mods of the mod is what made it amazing. 

For instance.. If you want to play a more complete updated alpha mod of Dayz.. Check out the Breaking Point mod for Arma 3.. After only being in the works for 5 months they already have way more weaponry , vehicles, aircraft, boats, humanity system, cooking/hunting, tents, crafting of boxes, group system  and what not. and in the next patch even more weapons are going to be released as well as A.I. helicopters that will spawn in flying and then go up in flames and crash in random areas with the better loot all over the islands and underwater wrecks. 

With saying that and the fact it plays much more smooth than the SA and it being a free mod in ArmA 3.. You can see why I am a little unimpressed with the Stand Alone that has been in development for over twice as long.. 

I still gave him my money and am supporting it.. but Im not going to hold my breath.

#18 TbTeRRoR

TbTeRRoR

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 483 posts

Posted 21 January 2014 - 07:39 PM

RUST OR BUST!

#19 carpanfan96

carpanfan96

play hard, hit harder

• HUDDLER
  • 11,329 posts
  • LocationConcord, NC

Posted 06 February 2014 - 12:30 AM

On a note about Zombie games discussed here. War Z got pulled from Steam.

http://www.ign.com/a...leased-on-steam

#20 TbTeRRoR

TbTeRRoR

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 483 posts

Posted 06 February 2014 - 08:08 AM

On a note about Zombie games discussed here. War Z got pulled from Steam.

http://www.ign.com/a...leased-on-steam

umm man that was 2 years ago..........its Infestation:survivor stories now ( has been for a year) and on steam the whole while

#21 Irv

Irv

Winner Best New Huddler

• HUDDLER
  • 3,337 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 06:09 PM

played dayz today for the first time im still alive i got a backpack a empty shotgun and a hatchet. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.