Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fiz

watch this youtube

30 posts in this topic

The year I became a Panther fan, I was in 6th grade, and Chris Weinke was a rookie. We won our first game and lost the last 15....I say that just to show I'm not a new panther fan, or a bandwagon Cam lover. Yes, I am young, and no, it isn't a school night for me.

Coming from a family that has no interest in sports, I wasn't introduced to it at a young age. Its more like something that I stumbled upon and then fell in love. Id like to consider myself a die-hard Panther fan. Just bought my first set of season tickets...

Anyways, what year was it. Fiz?

You can find the answer in someone else's post, or the title of the video itself.

Aww, the Fiz. How much I missed you.

omg Micheal Bates. Lord Jesus I miss that

Dorsey Levens was on my fantasy team in the semifinal playoffs...not sure if I had to mail in my roster...I think Jeff Blake was my QB or jeff Hostetler....im sure it was a Jeff.

"jake delhomme ruining the panthers and helping the packers"

Catch Jake's stat line at the end? 1TD, 4INT. It was a sign.

1 person likes this

You can find the answer in someone else's post, or the title of the video itself.

Yea I saw the post after I had posted, but didnt see it on the video. YOLO!!!!

1)I miss Michael Bates. Dude was a beast.

2)After watching this, I feel like point differential should be the first tiebreaker for playoff seeding, so every week 17 would be like 1999. Seriously, has there been a more fun day of football than that in the last 12 years?

so many gems in that video. great find. Im sure if jake could go back in time he would have let us shutout the Saints*

Didn't dallas get the last spot though?