Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Roster Battles

76 posts in this topic

Posted

I think Josh Thomas is closer to making the team than people think. Rivera seems to be behind the kid

I think so too. Will not be surprised at all if he makes the team. He has impressed

Posted

T wouldn't surprise me if Pilares got cut and they let Adams handle both PR and KR. This way they could keep an extra WR.

Posted

T wouldn't surprise me if Pilares got cut and they let Adams handle both PR and KR. This way they could keep an extra WR.

Pilares has looked good throughout camp, I doubt very seriously, he gets cut. He also looked good on his kickoffs,in the game Saturday.

Posted

Fua didn't look that bad, he wasn't getting blown up all that much....he just has problems disengaging and actually making the play

Posted

Cut Pilares to replace him with another WR? Who exactly is going to replace him? Tutu? AE? haha

And how do you see it would keep an extra WR? Do you not consider Pilares a receiver?

1 person likes this

Posted

Cut Pilares to replace him with another WR? Who exactly is going to replace him? Tutu? AE? haha

And how do you see it would keep an extra WR? Do you not consider Pilares a receiver?

was about to say the same thing. Some people just baffle me

1 person likes this

Posted

Martin has been better in Camp then Nakumara.

Posted

KKL is this from your personal camp observations? The statement that Martin has been better.

Posted

Very interesting takes on the 53. It's a give and take on a few... I'll reserve comment till at least before or after the 3rd Preseason game.

Posted

I'm curious to see what happens to Reynolds from BYU.

Posted

Very interesting takes on the 53. It's a give and take on a few... I'll reserve comment till at least before or after the 3rd Preseason game.

I'm reserving my comments until after the final 53-man roster is released so I can claim to have been right all along and point out all the idiots in this thread.

No more mention of Gettis getting cut, kthx

Posted

I agree that Gettis should get a gig if healthy, but man, he needs to get healthy quickly. Ron's not going to keep a guy who hasn't shown anything during camp, doesn't matter if it's fair or not.