#16 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,952 posts
  • Location704

Posted 15 August 2012 - 12:18 PM

All yall that loathe ol' Marty better get used to seeing him for a while. The Cam selection alone bought him at least another 5 years.

#17 CarolinaNCSU

CarolinaNCSU

• HUDDLER
  • 4,745 posts
  • LocationRaleigh

Posted 15 August 2012 - 12:39 PM

Not to derail, but I was impressed with Luke going to Gross for tips about how to attack offensive linemen on a blitz.

Agreed. Smart move by a smart kid.

#18 CRA

CRA

• Moderators
  • 23,891 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 12:45 PM

All yall that loathe ol' Marty better get used to seeing him for a while. The Cam selection alone bought him at least another 5 years.

eh, Hurney picked his QB - Clausen

Rivera picked his - Cam

#19 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,936 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 12:46 PM

that's true, but the counter to that is now he has to make sure that he puts together a team that is going to be competitive and will help keep cam happy.

#20 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 13,952 posts
  • Location704

Posted 15 August 2012 - 12:58 PM

I have a love/hate relationship with MH so I hear what yall are saying. His first rounds picks have been spot on, but the rest of his drafts choices are filled with too many reaches and idiotic trades. I do think he manages the cap well and can make good business decisions. I agree though that he shouldn't be given too much credit for taking Cam because when it comes down to it, he had to.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.