Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sound off if you are going to the game Friday....

66 posts in this topic

Posted

Hooligans Pre, Sec 126 fo the show.

Posted

I'll be there...section 323 like I have been for the last 8 years :)

Posted

I will be there as always in Section 120, Row 1- The Jump Zone.

1 person likes this

Posted

I'll be there, section 252.

1 person likes this

Posted

Wasnt trying to bust on you. I've been to several Dolphins games when the Jets or Pats were in town. It's as bad or worse than when the Redskins, Cowboys, or Steelers come to BofA. Same deal at Marlins games. Marlins fans were always outnumbered. It sucks.

I lived in South Florida my entire life (until I moved to CLT in 2008) I can tell you it's becase (like here) a poo ton of transplants live there. When the Dolphins are a good team, we pack the house. We also travel well and have a huge following (reason why we were picked as the first team to play in london)

The marlins....they are young. Circa 1993, so they have growing to do with fanbase, and with multiple firesales, it is not helping their cause.

Posted

I will be in either 315 or 201. Just got some tickets from a co-worker! I am so pumped!! See you all tomorrow!!!

1 person likes this

Posted

I will be in either 315 or 201. Just got some tickets from a co-worker! I am so pumped!! See you all tomorrow!!!

Glad you get a chance to see your team, man. If it was any other team I could give a damn, but I grew up a Dolphins fan before we landed the Panthers in CLT.

1 person likes this

Posted

I actually am going. I made no plans to go, but last night, while at work, one of the customers thats a reg swung by and asked me if I wanted his tickets, so ill be there with my wife, enjoying the night!

Posted

Glad you get a chance to see your team, man. If it was any other team I could give a damn, but I grew up a Dolphins fan before we landed the Panthers in CLT.

Thanks man. If anyone will be at the tailgate at 3rd and graham, Ill have my son with me the infamous "pamper" fan. We are planning on a dolphin hat/Panther jersey combo. Classic Bo In Monroe garb.

Posted

The Boo and I will be going, section 225.

Posted

I will be going , section 508.

Posted

The squash game probably won't finish on time and I'll probably be blitzed off of wine spritzers, so take care of my section.