Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is anybody tailgating at the game tomorrow?

51 posts in this topic

Posted

Z u coming tomorrow?

Posted

Gonna prob stop by for a little while. Will have my 15 yo son with me and he is not into the 7 hrs of tailgating.

Posted

I wish i knew who you all were, my buddy and i walked around that crowd for about ten minutes but i didnt recognize anyone so we kept going.

Posted

I wish i knew who you all were, my buddy and i walked around that crowd for about ten minutes but i didnt recognize anyone so we kept going.

Easy... Madhatter looks like a tall serial killer, Johnny Rockets has giant biceps, Zod looks kinda creepy and always wears sunglasses... and MPF... well, it should be pretty obvious which one is MPF...

Posted

Easy... Madhatter looks like a tall serial killer, Johnny Rockets has giant biceps, Zod looks kinda creepy and always wears sunglasses... and MPF... well, it should be pretty obvious which one is MPF...

Hah....little that you know. I don't just look like a tall serial killer....I AM one.

And you ALL are on my list.

Lol

Posted

I'm thinking about bringing some hot dogs. Mush gonna be grilling?

Posted

hmmm..not sure how to take that :)

Posted

I'm thinking about bringing some hot dogs. Mush gonna be grilling?

Mush won't be tailgating until the regular season.

Posted

hmmm..not sure how to take that :)

finn-head-nod.gif

1 person likes this

Posted

I have actually met MadHatter before, a tailgate I believe from the 2009 season, before that gawd awful game against Buffalo. I know who Zod is from TC, but I have to say that it looked like there were about 200,000 people on the corner of 3rd and Graham last week. The music was pumping and it seemed everyone had a red Solo cup, but I didn't recognize anyone so I rolled on. If at least the Huddle flag was raised, that would be cool.

Posted

just start yelling out peoples screen names..I'm sure someone's bound to answer you back

Posted

just start yelling out peoples screen names..I'm sure someone's bound to answer you back

......aaaaand this is why I don't bring the family to huddle tailgates...

"HEY BOOB MAN!!!!!!"

1 person likes this