Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What are you hoping to see in the Miami game?

70 posts in this topic

Posted

• Tackling, tackling, tackling... this team can't be bad in pass coverage and poor tacklers to boot. No way the defense will ever get off the field.
  • Dominant performance by the O-line in the run game and pass protection. With only one new starter and two pro bowlers, they should be ready to control the line of scrimmage.
  • Win the turnover battle. Would really like to see one from every level on the defense - DL, LB and DBs.
  • Joe Adams at WR. I can't imagine a DB would be able to tackle him one on one in the open field. Get him some looks in space - specifically WR screens ala Smitty's smoke screen.
  • Tolbert and Barnidge making plays. Already know what Smitty, Olsen and Lafell can do. If Faith without works is dead, then potential without performance is wasted.
  • Big hits by the safeties. Someone needs to step up as an enforcer in the secondary. Someone that causes TEs and WR's to hear footsteps and think twice about going up for the circus catch.
  • Pressure the QB - blitz, blitz, blitz... I'd rather give up the 60 yard bomb then let a team methodically march down the field. Plus, our DBs are better in press coverage than 10-15 yards off anyway.

Posted

Just fuging efficiency on both sides of the all.

1 person likes this

Posted

ochocinco

1 person likes this

Posted

not much to be seen in terms of scheme during preseason.

i am mainly looking to see what each of our front lines have to offer in terms of getting push off the snap.

hopefully the rookie can show us some of that mean streak touted out of college. i want bridges to make a much beter showing.

i want our DTs to hold the point of attack better.

i want to see our DEs use their leverage from a lower center of gravity to work their guys from inside out to improve their angles of attack

we do that and i instantly feel a ton better regarding the outlook for this season

Posted

Hoping to see an opening drive TD.

Posted

Put simply: I want to see us put Tannehill on his ass!

Posted

W

Posted

Non established recievers catching balls from Cam and pressure on the QB

Posted

Three and out for our 1st team D. I would also like a different look from our D, the swiss cheese is not working out so well for us right now.

Posted

I'm hoping to see more of this.

lIR0V.gif

Posted

TD pass Cam Newton

TD run Mike Tolbert

3 catches T.Murphy

2/ 20 Yard PR J.Adams

6-8 Tackles Kuechly

2 PD Norman

B.Campbell to look better against the run

Most important to me

Silatola - to look better because i saw 4 plays in preseason game 1 where he was either out of position or missing blocks down field

Posted

Silatolu was good in the run game, was a bit over aggressive in the passing game. I'm looking forward to seeing our defense finally shut down a teams running game...around 3 or 3.5 yards a carry