Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

stirs

Stirs Mock Election 1.0

55 posts in this topic

Paul already made a deal with the Republicans, didn't he? He's not speaking, but his son is.

yeah but this has more to do with paul's crazy as fug base than it does dr. paul ob/gyn himself

i fully expect them to act ignorant but romney is leaving tampa the nominee regardless

yeah... hell Paul would never challenge his party like that even if it was possible...

at least he is now. I think there might have been a time when he would do more, but I think he is trying to look out for his son, his own legacy, etc... not that I fault him... his party is his party.

eh, whatever.

http://www.dispatch.com/content/stories/local/2012/08/26/tight-races-put-undecided-voters-in-control.html

Even before September, things are starting to get interesting. And the Repub convention can only help further. Gonna be a fun September on this board

And the Repub convention can only help further.

har har

National polls mean nothing, TBH, in a race like this. The electoral college favors Obama pretty solidly.

8834420.jpg

National polls mean nothing, TBH, in a race like this. The electoral college favors Obama pretty solidly.

Obama will likely win, but I don't know if I would say it favors him solidly. And Virginia, Florida, Ohio, Iowa, Nevada, Michigan, and Wisconsin are all within the polling margin of error/to close to call right now.

Fwiw, even if the republicans lose the white house, they could end up with control of both the Senate and the House. That could mean that Obama would in effect be a lameduck president from day one in his second term.